Imscared

Author Topic: Imscared  (Read 78617 times)

I had this for like months now and tried it again
I forgot how amazing this is

Omg, can you please make the face not scary because it scares the **** out of me!
He also makes me jump when I step on some blood near that locked door...
Are you supposed to avoid him when he sees you then if you survive long enough he vanishes?
It might be still creepy though :|
Its a little like Renderman Mod V3 because he makes a breathing sound when you see him but he is less creepy
I wish I could continue without the face so I didn't have to try and avoid the face + the darkness and seeing area is quite low and dark, Its a good thing I can go into the admin menu and raise the Visible Distance without the ESC menu...

I am scared.

Omg, can you please make the face not scary because it scares the **** out of me!
He also makes me jump when I step on some blood near that locked door...
Are you supposed to avoid him when he sees you then if you survive long enough he vanishes?
It might be still creepy though :|
Its a little like Renderman Mod V3 because he makes a breathing sound when you see him but he is less creepy
I wish I could continue without the face so I didn't have to try and avoid the face + the darkness and seeing area is quite low and dark, Its a good thing I can go into the admin menu and raise the Visible Distance without the ESC menu...

I am scared.
It's supposed to scare you...

God its just something about things with no eyes that scares the crap out of me

Ok, ok. I've read 16 pages and i still dont know what imscared is. Its some sort of slender-man thing except with a face? can someone please tell me what the context is? maybe post pictures?

Ok, ok. I've read 16 pages and i still dont know what imscared is. Its some sort of slender-man thing except with a face? can someone please tell me what the context is? maybe post pictures?

A Let's Play of the original game by Markiplier

The game itself, try it out.

Pecon just made the Blockland version of it, and it's well done. I suggest you play the actual game to know what

is. Or you could play Pecon's blockland remake.

video plase?
The only way to experience the game is to play.

you get cookie for makeing best...bockland...horror :cookie:

Beat it and wasn't scared, though there was only one part that made me jump a little, didn't get caught except in parts where you had to
I hate when people try to act like they aren't scared of things they probably are scared of. No offense.

very well made gamemode

I beat it.

I must say, it's pretty good when compared to the original.

Nice job, mate!