Author Topic: Bones bought a car  (Read 3696 times)

pretty sure it works like the overhead light
You have a point.  but in the event of me dropping something the inside lights always pulled through

It's an added convenience. I'm not questioning it. lol

It's an added convenience. I'm not questioning it. lol
true true. best not argue added conveniance.

Ha that reminds me of how the truck I was going to be getting lacked an air bag

true true. best not argue added conveniance.

Ha that reminds me of how the truck I was going to be getting lacked an air bag
my car lacks cup holders :I

lacked an air bag

I laughed so hard at this .gif, I stuff you not, I almost crapped my pants.

More humor:
Broken-Glass

I should be a comedian oh my gosh
no life friend doesn't lift
« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 07:20:00 PM by AdinX »

My dad has an Altima. They're very nice, but we're leasing it, so I'll be driving a Dodge Dart 2.

i think

my car lacks cup holders :I
From what I remember of the truck I was going to get it didn't have the following:

-Air bags
-Passenger seat belt, well it did but you had to use a ford van key to secure it
-Tail gate (someone stole it)
-A correct set up fuel pump

But I still loved it, it did well for the years we did have it.

if i do have a car, it's probably going to be a soccer mom van
yolo

Will be getting this soon enough

Mom's old car. 2005 Honda Accord. Good starter car

so far bones' car is the most yolo

For all those that are sad about lesser cars, this is my third, I'm 23, and I have a good/steady income. Don't fret. My first car was a 2000 Pontiac Sunfire with body damage. It's only feature was that it drove. I paid $600 for it.

japanese land barge master race

1998 toyota avalon. was owned by the family of my neighbors, an old guy. he died, and they sold his car to me. 68k miles, but in almost perfect shape except for some minor scratches on the rear bumper. meticulous OCD-level record keeping on maintenance, as well. a bit expensive ($4800), but well worth it.
V6 engine, leather seats, huge amounts of head and leg room in all 5 seats, ABS, front + side impact airbags, a go-faster sport ECT button, disc brakes on all 4 wheels, ice cold air condition, an absolutely enormous trunk, and 22-25ish mpg.
only problem with it is that it has absolutely loving enormous turning circle and the front suspension struts are noisy due to age.

definitely an improvement over my old econobox ford contour.

also my dad went through his late midlife crCIA and bought a roadster for the weekends, a 2007 honda s2000

crazy fast, revs to almost 9k rpm, 6 speed stick shift, fairly comfortable and roomy, handles like a go-kart. it goes absolutely insane once the vtec kicks in (yo)

What I was suppose to get at first. It only went 80mph, it was a 5 speed manual

Image link failure, retry.

« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 09:00:55 PM by Alyx Vance »