Poll

How long should Mangobean be Banned or Kept on Blockland Retail?

Mangobean Banned Forever?
32 (40.5%)
Mangobean Banned for 1 year
9 (11.4%)
Mangobean Banned for 6 Months?
1 (1.3%)
Mangobean Banned for 3 Weeks?
6 (7.6%)
Keep Mangobean on BL
31 (39.2%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: POLL: Keep or Ban Mangobean in Retail?  (Read 8926 times)

OK, I have suffered enough of Mangobean's havoc, Just now in Greek's Server he made his Poster, A Statue over my Build, Face Pixel art IN my Build(Where there are no Baseplates) and considers himself KING OF BLOCKLAND...(ooh wow...</sarcasm>), I want people to vote if Badspot should BAN him, and if I get banned just for making this post, oh well, but I don't want others to suffer his torment, usually there are NO ADMINS around! If there are more posts about this, then oh well. VOTE!!! (Screenshots will be imported later when I get more)

Ok this is just utter pointless, there are so many reasons that I am not going to point out.

I agree with Packer, this is pointless.
Mangobean spams a lot, but this is easily taken care of with a little kick and an admin clearing his bricks. As for those other cases... Well, be a little smarter in spam-proofing your builds in 'unprotected' servers.

You know, giving him attention like this just encourages him.

I find him to be a douche bag of a player.  Whether it's building, DM'ing, or just RPG'ing, Mangobean will find a way to be a bastard.

I've permanently banned him, I suggest others do the rest.

While I certain don't think we should feed the idiots attention, a well-moderated, shared ban list might not be a bad idea.

Yeah he does find ways, but it gets annoying and it's getting to the point where everyone is going to be sick of him, and considering himself King of Blockland n crap is just bull.

I will vouch for whats been said in the original post.

On The Geek's server (awhile ago) he spammed a pixel art face of himself and this giant statue he has as a macro.

While I don't expect action from BS, I do reccomend banning him.

While I certain don't think we should feed the idiots attention, a well-moderated, shared ban list might not be a bad idea.

Sounds like a plan. I don't think BS would approve of it being organised anywhere on the forums though....perhaps a seperate site?

I actually don't mind him...

he has no friends, thats why he always makes spam about himself and hes a loving handicap. he always thinks hes so cool, meanwhile everyone hates him pretty much, i vote to ban him permanantly XD

I vote a 1 year/perma ban. He's an idiot. I've seen more than ten servers spammed with his crap! He's a handicap who loves himself. I want him gone.

I actually don't mind him...

Yeah, he is actually quite cool if you get to know him.

He can be quite the bastard at times, though.

I told him there was an inviso-spray in my server and I told him that I have faith that you won't abuse it and he never did.

that guy is actully cool, i havn't seen any problems with him and me so im voting niether ban or non-ban as there is more haters on this topic.

All hail our king and master of Blockland KING MANGOBEAN!

All hail our king and master of Blockland KING MANGOBEAN!

Obsessive?

He's just an egomaniacal narcissist. BUT that poster lags like hell. I was in the MotE Mansion server a while back, and I lagged veeeeerrrrry much whenever I looked in its general direction. I say banlist.