Author Topic: i made a legit fort  (Read 2669 times)

i lost the save. i got a screenshot though.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2013, 01:11:14 AM by psychomutt »

Err.. It looks like a block

It's uhmm, blocky.

Very bland and flat. Blocky as others said, what else would be added?

Very bland and flat. Blocky as others said, what else would be added?
i lost the save. i think i'm gon' cry.

i lost the save. i think i'm gon' cry.
Looks very easy to redo, also not really anything to be sad about. Doesn't really look like much was done.

have you guys even considered if the inside is super detailed? just because of a blocky ouside doesn't mean that its spam on the inside.

have you guys even considered if the inside is super detailed? just because of a blocky ouside doesn't mean that its spam on the inside.
I was thinking there was only an outside....:/

Looks very easy to redo, also not really anything to be sad about. Doesn't really look like much was done.
it actually took me a while to do because i didn't have the duplicator.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMHBdeG6fRE

I was thinking there was only an outside....:/
no, there's an inside.

it actually took me a while to do because i didn't have the duplicator.
there's nothing wrong in having it and actually, not using it when you can is really dumb

its like saying "I just manually cut a piece of wood in half with a saw, instead of cutting it with the electric saw I have over there."

there's nothing wrong in having it and actually, not using it when you can is really dumb

its like saying "I just manually cut a piece of wood in half with a saw, instead of cutting it with the electric saw I have over there."
some people have reasons why they can't use addons like that

anyway
what about pics on the inside

Just gonna ask why you made a topic in gallery when you, yourself, say that you lost the build and you have nothing to show us except the outside which wasn't worked on.

It doesn't make any sense to me.

I'm assuming you have furniture and computers and other sorts of stuff in the big red and blue boxes down there?



have you guys even considered if the inside is super detailed? just because of a blocky ouside doesn't mean that its spam on the inside.
If you hadn't noticed, there is no interior pictures.