Author Topic: I'm getting so pissed off at Nickelodeon.  (Read 1393 times)

Am I the only person that finds it irritating that squidward can never have a normal day without spongebob or patrick?
There was even one episode where they made him depressed.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2013, 10:50:08 PM by Boink! »

Drake & Josh master race

Am I the only person that finds it irritating that squidward can never have a normal day without spongebob or patrick?
No you're not. If I were squidward I would have taken my house, and pushed it somewhere else!

No you're not. If I were squidward I would have taken my house, and pushed it somewhere else!
IS THIS THE PART WHERE WE START KICKING?

IS THIS THE PART WHERE WE START KICKING?
Whoever owns the white sedan
You left your lights on

I had nothing to do so I decided to watch the few live action shows they have
big time rush, marvin marvin, wendell and vinnie, etc
they are all loving AWFUL and unfunny
i watched 2 episodes of each show and none of them even got a smirk out of me
theres a bunch of laugh tracks to show what parts are supposed to be funny but it doesn't work because nothing is funny
you have to watch the first episode to get it. marvin cant think of a last name so he uses his first name, so he's known as marvin marvin.

To give it credit, Wendell and Vinnie is a nick@nite show.

The bad thing about Big Time Rush is that that over-react to everything, and they always play some weird ass sounds to go along with what the Characters are doing.

It's really awful to watch.

To give it credit, Wendell and Vinnie is a nick@nite show.
It's still awful. It doesn't even deserve to be on nick@nite, it's only on there because they say crap once or twice.

The bad thing about Big Time Rush is that that over-react to everything, and they always play some weird ass sounds to go along with what the Characters are doing.

It's really awful to watch.
the bad thing about Big Time Rush is that it exists

Drake & Josh master race
dude drake & josh was the loving stuff

dude drake & josh was the loving stuff
It all ended when Drake & Josh did ;_;