Author Topic: Kaiiu - Arrogant forget.  (Read 2985 times)

Kaiiu - Profile

He's just derailing his own thread to call out on others because they don't agree with him, which quite frankly, pisses me off.

He's pretty much turned into a general starfish towards others, he needs to grow up and learn he's not the only person on these forums with an opinion.
He's literally ignoring anything and everything, I'm not going to throw stuff at him for his opinion, it's the fact that he's doing that to others.

Won't show much proof, you can see all that here - http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=226427.0

lol freek's buttbuddyloser. known poster i've clowned already, just mad i owned himwho are you?
seriously you probably haven't even been here long enough to know about freek's whiteknighting. ^^^ pretended to be a girl for attention on a lego forum (LOL)
the "point" is you pretended to be a girl. sad lol
lol i already won. skull candy got completely owned erly on in the thread. we're supposed to be focusing on freek bu my haters trying to take cheap shots and i sent em home crying.
anyway back on topic: why is freek so scared of CKT?
[

Dude. We all know how stupid this idiot is.

Dude. We all know how stupid this idiot is.
He even drama'd himself

If you knew who he was then you'd know that he's just arrogant 24/7

Kaiiu acts like the cartoon character his avatar is. An arrogant, bratty, whiny, attention whore.
If you knew who he was then you'd know that he's just arrogant 24/7
Oh, we all know. We all know.

inb4 he calls us all people he's clowned

He has had his moments of funniness in making fun of people, throughout that he was just making really stuffty cheap "too cool"-style shots on people, and now that's just all he does, along with trolling the forget out of you guys.

Oh, we all know. We all know.
directed towards op who obviously didn't know

along with trolling the forget out of you guys.
Trolling is the easiest way to get banned.

Hmm...