Author Topic: Navaro - Total starfish. Feat. Master King Deaddude  (Read 2797 times)

lovey OP.
OT: Banning him from my personal server and every other server I host. (By that I mean good servers with hosts that admin EVERYONE or are always afk.)

i have yet to hear navaro's side of the argument

Nothin' new for Navaro

Navaro is kind of bipolar. He'll be all happy and building something and all of a sudden someone will join and build something stuff next to his and he'll end up destroying it and banning the guy. He can be pretty cool sometimes but he's been doing this stuff for quiet a while.
Sorry Navaro :[

Oh and, the whole server asked to ban Navaro, but Deaddude mentioned "nu hes mi frend!1!! :C"
What the heck? Even if Navaro bans me on his temper tantrum, Deaddude doesn't give a stuff? I had to get another guy to unban me.

WORST HOST 2013

WORST HOST 2013
What about Agent Perry, he has more super admins then actual players. You can say "Can I have admin" and you'll get super admin.

What about Agent Perry, he has more super admins then actual players. You can say "Can I have admin" and you'll get super admin.
ONE OF THE WORST HOSTS 2013

ONE OF THE WORST HOSTS 2013
noedit: that was directed to deaddude

Deaddude is spamming other's RTB connect chats to come to my server and tell me he is sorry. WTF?

Deaddude is spamming other's RTB connect chats to come to my server and tell me he is sorry. WTF?
Oh wow. He's spamming people to apologize? That's one of the saddest things I've ever heard.

WORST HOST 2013
is.... Master king deadrichard!

[si ze=25pt]WORST HOST 2013[/size]
is.... Master king deadrichard!
For someone who appears to hang out at RP servers, that's an interesting assertion.