i got a question for any boyscouts

Author Topic: i got a question for any boyscouts  (Read 816 times)

ok so, i found all this stuff from when i was a cubscout (uniform, those bandanas, a few patches, etc). can i just throw them away or is there some special code im supposed to follow lol

Incinerate them in the nearest furnace

...it's not like it's sacred or anything. If you're not a boyscout anymore you don't have to follow any rules...

Everyone here is wrong. Usually, you keep them in your pocket everywhere you go.

Give them to a local boyscout troop?

Keep them.

If you're ever starving, you can eat them.

Everyone here is wrong. Usually, you keep them in your pocket everywhere you go.
im sure that wont cause any sort of gang violence

Lick 'em with that blue tongue

ok so, i found all this stuff from when i was a cubscout (uniform, those bandanas, a few patches, etc). can i just throw them away or is there some special code im supposed to follow lol

You must complete the sacred ritual of the greasy brown town saggywhip. Take a veiny zit, and expel its contents on to the centre of the fourth button down the shirt whilst removing oxygen from the old people care home. This is the only way that the moon will align with the great titty-planet, which in turn will stimulate the inhabitants until they ovulate into the great magic dust that we now call black man in a coffee grinder.

Star scout friend here.

Well, my old Cub Scout uniform and badges are precious articles of memorabilia, they might have more significance to you when you're older.

You must complete the sacred ritual of the greasy brown town saggywhip. Take a veiny zit, and expel its contents on to the centre of the fourth button down the shirt whilst removing oxygen from the old people care home. This is the only way that the moon will align with the great titty-planet, which in turn will stimulate the inhabitants until they ovulate into the great magic dust that we now call black man in a coffee grinder.
AHHHH haha my sidess.

trying too hard