15 (21.1%)
Lord Tony
29 (40.8%)
Stab yourself in the stomach like a Samuri and give ownership to Glass
26 (36.6%)
Make Brozie President (brothers)
1 (1.4%)

Total Members Voted: 71

Author Topic: You are now President of the Blockland Forums  (Read 5520 times)

Lol, someone drama'd me for this, not like any one gets pissed at the Hot Anime Girls Thread with all the tits and vaginas.

not like any one gets pissed at the Hot Anime Girls Thread with all the tits and vaginas.
Except there is no nudity.

Get out. Everyone was thinking it.
Not me, as soon as I saw your post, I thought the same thing as Glass. Quit trying to start stuff

Except there is no nudity.
Most false post of 2013, how the hell can you say that?

Tits, ass, and vag every where.

I would be... fair? what's the point in having abilities to do things if you don't use them right

Most false post of 2013, how the hell can you say that?

Tits, ass, and vag every where.
It's the users here. Yep.

Erm. Ban the idiots that ruin this forum (EX. Me). Ban people for obvious trolling (like the stuff Kaiiu does), starting stuffstorms, and other bullstuff.

Probably also clean up topics which have people stuffting in them for no reason (AKA Kalphiter). All that type of stuff.
I fixed your post for you <3

ban everyone except for a select few. ban everyone else who dares to join

Clear drama posts and all the MLP bullstuff

Add crunk to my list of players I would ban if I were the president, he spammed the signature thoughts thread with some lockdown stuff

Erm. Ban the idiots that ruin this forum (EX. OP, Tavros, Cuddles Le Bear, Tezuni, Kaiia(whatever his loving name is), and a few others). Ban people for obvious trolling (like the stuff Kaiia does), starting stuffstorms, and other bullstuff.

Probably also clean up topics which have people stuffting in them for no reason (AKA Kalphiter). All that type of stuff.
How have I offended you, the person who said they would buy an account just to flame two users, since you got your new accounts? I even supported you for a little while. Yet you post stuff like banning me. Even tyhough I do support banning Cuddles and Kaiiu.