Author Topic: depression central aka i spew stuff and freak out or something  (Read 1864 times)

I think you guys are confusing situational depression with clinical depression. They're very different.

well I don't have any idea whats wrong with me or I wouldn't be gong to a shrink but I know my dad has some kind of clinical depression/bipolar disorder

well I don't have any idea whats wrong with me or I wouldn't be gong to a shrink but I know my dad has some kind of clinical depression/bipolar disorder
Clinical Depression and bipolar disorder are very separate, as well. While both include "depression," people with bipolar disorder have maniac phases.

yea I think its bipolar because that's what he's like
but I don't know I've never asked about it moms just said he has some kind of imbalance

I feel that talking to real people helps

I've been pretty damn happy since a few days ago.

I believe I have the same issue.

It hit me really hard a few years ago, I can't remember even a single happy moment from that time. About everyday, I'd do something stupid, and look upon it to see how much it would affect my reputation. I'd grind on these kinds of things all day, and while investing all of my mental power onto one thing, I'd horribly goof up on something else. And therefore, I felt absolutely horrible about myself.

Though things have been actually starting to improve recently.

My advice to you; try to focus on the little positive things, such as if you wake up with a clean room you worked on the night before, if you get a 100% on an assignment, ect. These things add up, and counter all of that negative energy. This always helps me quite a bit every day.

Also, this is a great game that can really help someone understand clinical depression.
I won
I ended up getting drunk and shooting myself that's not even an option but I broke it

hell I knew I shouldn't have played that and I have to get up for work in 6 hours

I won
I ended up getting drunk and shooting myself that's not even an option but I broke it

hell I knew I shouldn't have played that and I have to get up for work in 6 hours
uh
i stopped being depressed

i have fully developed bipolar 2, which is less manic, more depressive. if you don't get treatment, nothing will get better. simple as that.

Also, this is a great game that can really help someone understand clinical depression.
this is also disturbingly accurate, much of my life was this before treatment.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 02:54:50 AM by Jaxx »

I dont need treatment damn it Im just not fighting it hard enough

i have fully developed bipolar 2, which is less manic, more depressive. if you don't get treatment, nothing will get better. simple as that.

you loving listen and you listen good, i swear to god, don't pull this stuff on yourself.

you loving listen and you listen good, i swear to god, don't pull this stuff on yourself.
For the record, just because someone is depressed doesn't mean it's clinical.