Author Topic: Make an awkward situation for the user below you to answer!  (Read 4241 times)

... Decide to make Cheezburgers and rob banks!

You wake up feeling funny, you look at your crotch area, you discover your crotch and bellow was ripped off, WAT DO?

reattach my crotch since im fully modular

you now own a cat who keeps on trying to kill you.

as it turns out, the cat is a god and is invincible, what do you do?

oh and it turned you into a piece of fried shrimp with legs.

Assuming I'm not losing a lot of blood and my lower section is just MISSING:

Float around, because if I'm perfectly fine, then hell I should be able to levitate too! Go walk around outside, hell I'll take up running. I'll train to run in the olympics, drop everything. Maybe my legs and genitals are just invisible. Sounds like some kinda neat loveual fantasy
If there's a lot of blood loss, gore, etc:
Unplug my iPhone4S from it's dock, call 911, put my pillows below my legs to slow the bleeding, grab my high-caliber pain pills and take 2-3 to numb it all, wrap bed sheets around bloodied area.

I'd be fine, boyscouts has prepared me for EVERYTHING

You're given the opportunity to forget ANYONE you like. You decide who, but it was all a practical joke! You are now stuck in a room with a 27-digit code door, the person you hate the most, no clothes, and an endless ammount of loveual devices, toys, lubes etc.
Getforgeted.jpeg

Edit: forget you trymos. forget youuuuuu

Take a bunch of carrots and stick a bunch of his/her ass until he/she dies of blood loss

reattach my crotch since im fully modular

you now own a cat who keeps on trying to kill you.

as it turns out, the cat is a god and is invincible, what do you do?

oh and it turned you into a piece of fried shrimp with legs.

Well... dissown it and trap it in a black hole.

You acidently cut every single one of your arteries, your in the middle of a canyon with no medical items no clothes either. :cookieMonster:

I'm not even going to begin to ask how you cut ALL of your arteries, just gonna assume I have less than 2~ minutes to live because that would mean you were either cut apart into ribbons OR you had some magic voodoo stuff goin' on.

Ask jesus for a blunt, smoke it, middle finger to the sky until I die
ded.

Tavros Nitram has messaged you and proclaimed his homoloveual tendencies and desires your love. He says he has your address and will be at your house in ten minutes.

Run away from my house and if I'm locked in grab my pocket knife and cut his richard off and moider heim.

You wake up in a mysterious room, you see 6 Pokeballs you pick them up and put them on your belt, you walk out and a woman with pink hair asks you if you slept well, you walk out of the building and see another person that claims she was looking for you, wut u du?

Also all of the people are only in  their underwear -///-
« Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 11:07:08 PM by Niff »

Hit everyone I see with mah brik

You wake up. After waking up

i wake up again

you wake up

I wake up again

You wake up next to your father

I wake up again.
Let this be the last unoriginal answer.

Seriously, it kind of pisses me off when people make super-detailed situations and answerers just give 0 stuffs and say something unrelated.

A guy annoyed you during class, and embarresed you. During recess, you go over to him and lunge with your fist at him, but miss and punch a strong dude. Oh, forget.

say "I meant to hit this other person, sorry", punch the other person and walk away

you spontaneously turn into a mushroom in front of everyone else

That's so awkward I don't know how to answer it :((

say "I meant to hit this other person, sorry", punch the other person and walk away

you spontaneously turn into a mushroom in front of everyone else
I'd let out my magic spores turning everyone else into mushrooms.

Your mom caught you with your wang stuck in a bottle. wat do nao?

"this isn't what it looks like mom :("

suddently everyone starts laughing at you cuz ur crying