Author Topic: 2013/03/11 - Blockland r1853  (Read 115037 times)

what does the creator of the mods appearance in real life have to do with the mod itself

tell us all please
everything

how do you make them fight each other? what do you do in events?

how do you make them fight each other? what do you do in events?
You can set them into Teams via events (OnBotSpawn - Bot - SetTeam - [     ]), and then put them into a minigame.

Friendly team fights Enemies.
Enemies fight friendlies and neutrals.
Neutrals don't fight (I think).

And put in a custom team and name it in the box, and that will fight any other different team.

Make sure you're in a minigame for them to start fighting. Haven't played around with Bots a lot, but I'm pretty sure this is how to do it.

Really want to know what the FOV is measured in. there should be a way to see their cones of vision so you can edit them.

another issue i found with this issue is that you cant make a system where if you kill one bot another would spawn in his place.

you also can't have bots that only have one life and don't respawn.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 02:07:12 PM by Megaguy2 »

you also can't have bots that only have one life and don't respawn.
Just do onBotKilled => Self => setBot None (I think that's the event)

FOV is almost always measured in degrees.

disreguard that. setbot is an event and it's one that works. But why the hell is that event in self???

Because it's modifying what the brick does. It's making it not spawn a bot.

This is awesome. Just an idea: Make rtb default

This is awesome. Just an idea: Make rtb default
That's a terrible idea. Ephialtes would have a much harder time updating it/less control over it.

That's a terrible idea. Ephialtes would have a much harder time updating it/less control over it.
And RTB is not supported by some versions of Mac (such as mine). So it just messes Blockland up when you try using it.

How to I make a bot never respawn on death?

onBotKilled => Self => setBot None

And RTB is not supported by some versions of Mac (such as mine). So it just messes Blockland up when you try using it.
woohoo im not the only one
i have a mac and when i try to use rtb it makes my bl super unstable and crashy and i cant spend the money to get a newer mac version rn

woohoo im not the only one
i have a mac and when i try to use rtb it makes my bl super unstable and crashy and i cant spend the money to get a newer mac version rn
I'M NOT ALONE!