Have you ever: Walked in on research

Author Topic: Have you ever: Walked in on research  (Read 2089 times)

What if you walk in on yourself fapping to research?

THAT'S LIKE A PARADOX
or is it walkinonyourselffappingceptio n

When you're me, you can reach two cuils.

Caught my little brother fapping once, I told him to use the bathroom next time.

Could you tell if he was actually wanking, or was he just doing that weird thing guys do where they just... watch???

Says the 15 year old with a 12+ page drama to his name :I
I'm quiet and anti-social so long as I have music. Only break he's getting is a chance to warm up unused muscles.

That, and he has no job at the moment. He does whatever he wants almost all day long. He actually COSTS more than he's worth. I've learned and received 95% of everything I have from my mom, aside from the gift of life, he's only so good a father figure to the point where he just has to have things his way.

Typically I wouldn't react this way to a post, but the fact that you say children. I'm older than you. Who the hell are you even talking about.
I'm referring to myself too, don't be so damn combative.

Also, because I think it's time I brought this up, do we have a large loving problem? You flame me in almost every thread and it's becoming a trend.

Are you really this weirded out by your dad looking at research? I know it's weird to catch him but jesus get over it.

my brother and his friend one time watched research right next to me on my ipod

those loving moans

I knock before I go into someones room, so no.

I've slept with research.

Also, because I think it's time I brought this up, do we have a large loving problem? You flame me in almost every thread and it's becoming a trend. Yes, we do in fact have a problem. Every post you've ever made has some element of stupidity within it. Hell I considered making your drama, but was beaten to it.
Are you really this weirded out by your dad looking at research? I know it's weird to catch him but jesus get over it.
Uhhhh... So you ask me if I'm that weirded out, then agree it IS weird, then to get over it.
I'm not condemning research. But most people here probably do it behind a locked door rather than right out in the open.

-snip-
It seems you get mad at me for no reason, though.

It seems you get mad at me for no reason, though.
Jesus you're such an idiot. First of all, you insulted him for calling him a child, when AdinX is older than you. Much more mature, may I add.

You also threaten to drama him over a stupid thing where you desperately need a new one yourself.

Then, you question why he's mad at you? Hm... I don't know... because you're a complete richardhead.

Walk in.

Stare him in the eyes as you do so.

Sit down.

Join him.

Loljk, tell him to get off his old ass and fix his stuffty printer