Poll

Is this better than last time?

Yes
1 (50%)
Sorta
0 (0%)
No
0 (0%)
Go stick it up your ass
1 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Author Topic: Darkness [NEW]  (Read 2335 times)

psst

the lock button is on the bottom left of this page

click it
[/quoteDude that is forgeted up :/

psst

the lock button is on the bottom left of this page

click it
[/quoteDude that is forgeted up :/

nice quote.

this build is so bad. And learn to post on forums.

Give him a break, he's new here.

Also:

Quote
Try to recognize that we all have different skill levels in this game.  There is no need to criticize someone else's build simply because it's not the best build out there.

:)
« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 07:32:06 PM by Glossi »

Removed. I give up. Everyone hates me.
Anyone have the original post? what is going on? what are we flapping over?
Don't you hate it when they remove the original post for whatever reason?

Don't you hate it when they remove the original post for whatever reason?
yes cause i want to see what all the fuss is about :I

Give him a break, he's new here.

Also:

:)

lol who are you



uhm excuse me who are you

I was pointing at the fact that glass is using smilies and promoting newbness. Not that I do not know him. Are you implying something or just very curious on who I might be? lmao

who is sleven i have NEVER SEEN THIS MAN BEFORE

I was pointing at the fact that glass is using smilies and promoting newbness. Not that I do not know him. Are you implying something or just very curious on who I might be? lmao
no.
who dah forget is you. obvious black girl sass