Author Topic: Duck Dynasty [ON TOMORROW NIGHT]  (Read 5724 times)

Duck Dynasty [MEGATHREAD]

Description:

Years ago, Phil Robertson invented a new, revolutionary duck call. Once he figured this out, he opened a small, family business that manufactered them in their own house. This begins our story here. Duck Dynasty is the show starring the Robertson family, located in West Monroe, Louisiana. The Robertson family own their family business' "Duck Commander" and "Buck Commander". Phil Robertson, the father, founded the family business, and gave it to his son, Willie Robertson, who turned it into a multi-million dollar empire. The show airs on A&E every Wednesday night.

Links:

Duck Commander

Buck Commander

Biographies

Duck Commander Store

Buck Commander Store

Old Robertson Photo's

Mrs. Kay's Recipe's

Duck Dynasty Home

Work Hard, Nap Hard - Si Robinson

Cast:

The Men:

Phil Robertson

Si Robertson

Willie Robertson

Jase Robertson

The Wives:

Kay Robertson [Phil's Wife]

Korie Robertson [Willie's Wife]

Missy Robertson [Jase's Wife]

Jessica Robertson [Jep's Wife]

Employees

Martin

Godwin

Family Friends:

Mountain Man

Gallery

SADIE ROBERTSON <<<<<<<33333333

Phil Robertson

Kay Robertson

Si Robertson

Willie Robertson

Jase Robertson

Jep Robertson

Korie Robertson

Missy Robertson

Jessica Robertson

Main Logo

Discuss.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2013, 08:12:39 PM by Aerodynamic »

I understand the appeal that this show has, but I hope you realize it is 100% scripted.

"Reality" doesn't mean "reality" on TV anymore.

This is simply just a well executed "Reality tv show"

Why do people from the South say. "it's on like Donkey Kong"? It sounds so forgeted.
And wouldn't they need to get Nintendo's permission to use the term Donkey Kong? It doesn't seem like something Nintendo would do.

I understand the appeal that this show has, but I hope you realize it is 100% scripted.

"Reality" doesn't mean "reality" on TV anymore.

This is simply just a well executed "Reality tv show"

I agree half way on that. some things are true on it. you cant predict hunting, my friend. lol. im a hunter myself, and I live in their area, so I can relate to their things.

Why do people from the South say. "it's on like Donkey Kong"? It sounds so forgeted.
And wouldn't they need to get Nintendo's permission to use the term Donkey Kong? It doesn't seem like something Nintendo would do.

Not EVERYONE says it. im from the south. i dont say it. it depends where your from. but Si Robertson, my friend, is pure crazy.

you cant predict hunting, my friend.
isn't one of the key components of hunting to predict your prey's path and location

isn't one of the key components of hunting to predict your prey's path and location

Hunting is pure luck. and a matter of tracking.

Hunting is pure luck. and a matter of tracking.
Pure Luck + Tracking = Not Luck

its supposed to
uh ok

p.s. have you ever used a forum before?

uh ok

p.s. have you ever used a forum before?

I have been on here for a while. I then took a years break. and came back a few months ago. why.

I'd tap those robinsons.