IketheButthurt - So Done

Author Topic: IketheButthurt - So Done  (Read 13823 times)

WOW rude much
What's rude is the stuff he/she has said to me in the last two days.

What's rude is the stuff he/she has said to me in the last two days.
You deserved it for being so idiotic here.

Also what happened to leaving the thread Mounds?

You deserved it for being so idiotic here.

Also what happened to leaving the thread Mounds?
I left the other thread, along with the fact that you didn't even look at the evidence I posted, drop your biased opinions and actually skim it, I never even started an argument.

I left the other thread, along with the fact that you didn't even look at the evidence I posted, drop your biased opinions and actually skim it, I never even started an argument.
I did read it carefully, you didn't. And yes you did, don't deny it.

I did read it carefully, you didn't. And yes you did, don't deny it.
Identify what argument I started. The unoriginality of the server? Or the "rooster" problem.

Identify what argument I started. The unoriginality of the server? Or the "rooster" problem.
Haha, both.

Don't deny that you are bring up stuffty arguments. Your logic is so flawed it hurts.

Haha, both.

Don't deny that you are bring up stuffty arguments. Your logic is so flawed it hurts.
You mean bringing up stuffty arguments? I wasn't trying to start an argument, the fact that Ike took both of those problems personally is his fault, I had a problem with server administration, it's like filing a complaint on an online game, it's not wrongful. Yes, I was trying to debate with Ike because it was unoriginal and they should add more elements. That only increases game play.

So instead of taking the chance to be forgiven and unbanned, you decided to deny anything you've done wrong even further?

inb4 I don't want to go on your stuffty server anyway

So instead of taking the chance to be forgiven and unbanned, you decided to deny anything you've done wrong even further?
No, Ike, it's just the fact that I never did anything wrongful to your server, I was just playing calmly and you went in a went apestuff.

inb4 I don't want to go on your stuffty server anyway
No, Winterbite isn't stuffty, but Ike's judgement is flawed.

Let's get this to the next page before it escalates!