Impostor

Author Topic: Impostor  (Read 1978 times)

Um, not to be dismissive or anything, but how is trying to "impersonate" someone in-game so bad it deserves a drama?

I'm sorry, but I'm getting a little confused over this issue.

No matter how hard you try, you can not steal a name perfectly. It cannot be done. Seriously, I don't think many people are stupid enough to fall for it. You have to add or subtract something from the name. People can quickly notice it.

What's so bad about it? What, someone tricks people into thinking it's you? The people who are tricked, well are idiots. You have to notice the imposter's name is different. People who act like Badspot or Ephialtes are idiots themselves. I mean really.

This issue is pretty minor. Honestly, only if people are like sapping players from famous Blocklanders' servers or anything, impersonating doesn't need a drama.

Um, not to be dismissive or anything, but how is trying to "impersonate" someone in-game so bad it deserves a drama?

I'm sorry, but I'm getting a little confused over this issue.

No matter how hard you try, you can not steal a name perfectly. It cannot be done. Seriously, I don't think many people are stupid enough to fall for it. You have to add or subtract something from the name. People can quickly notice it.

What's so bad about it? What, someone tricks people into thinking it's you? The people who are tricked, well are idiots. You have to notice the imposter's name is different. People who act like Badspot or Ephialtes are idiots themselves. I mean really.

This issue is pretty minor. Honestly, only if people are like sapping players from famous Blocklanders' servers or anything, impersonating doesn't need a drama.

He's not really like, dramaing him or mad at him or anything, he's just telling us not to confuse them.

He's not really like, dramaing him or mad at him or anything, he's just telling us not to confuse them.
If he was telling us, why didn't he post it in Off-Topic?

That would be the wrong section. When he sent me the IRC, I decided to post in drama that he is not me and do not confuse him for me. I'm not mad at him, I'm just telling you if he starts going around and starting stuff, it's not me.

Because it doesn't belong there...?

And the overreacting dolt strikes again.

lol @ you saying this

I gained moderator in Tezuni's server
Its funny because you accepted the position

Its funny because you accepted the position
No, it's funny because Tezuni's server sucks.

No, it's funny because Tezuni's server sucks.
Exactly, why would you want mod on a server that sucks and has no hope at all.

No. I was imposed. I'm letting people know that it's not me if he went around spamming people.
Plus, cross-pointing is bannable. I don't recommend quoting yourself from different topics from place to place.

No. I was imposed. I'm letting people know that it's not me if he went around spamming people.
Plus, cross-pointing is bannable. I don't recommend quoting yourself from different topics from place to place.
He posted it in that topic by mistake, he meant to post it here.