Author Topic: Society these days...  (Read 2951 times)

plad you have a revolver special interest and stick revolvers in your star fish and you claim that society today is weird because they have smartphones when their like 12?

prat

-snipple-
That's actually pretty funny.

Anyways yeah I do get kind of annoyed at that. Not only do they not care they just wasted their parents' money(?), but they aren't responsible at all and just swing their phones around like idiots.

The reason I am annoyed with kids these days is everyone's like "OMG GIVE ME ATTENTION PLEASE ATTENTION NOW OMG!" and acts like a huge richard in the process. It's not like it was that much better before, though. I mean maybe it's because I grew up in a different time but it's almost as if everyone in the 90-ish era was delusional.

I hate the new generation even though i am part of it.

They're all a bunch of pricks who beg for new phones and Laptops and stuff.

The people across the street they're kids have Iphones and Smartphones that they just break them and buy new ones.

Also i love how this become the Bring stuff from 2011 back to be richards thread.

Also i love how this become the Bring stuff from 2011 back to be richards thread.

im sorry

gizmos and doohickeys

I know your pain. I'm 16 and I hate putting up with most of the people around me. They're all so shallow, they spend dollar after dollar after dollar on drugs and ipods and smartphones and stuff.

I was outside a supermarket when this kid that couldn't have been older than 9 dropped an iphone and said "Crap I hope I didn't break another one..." to his friend.
Also today in French class the girl in front of me was giving advice to someone getting their license soon and said "Yeah just don't text and drive for the first six months of driving." Luckily before I died even more inside my French teacher says "You shouldn't text and drive EVER. Forever."

I really hate it when kids act like the world is over because they got a speck of dirt on their precious phones. Its not hard to take and clean a phone, geesh.

People are way to spoiled now, I don't understand why some people pay for half the stuff they do. Especially when people start getting cloths that are like $100 a peice, I know someone who took and got a tie-die shirt for $90, now I"m not talking bad about him or anything since hes my friend but seriously, thats a bit much.

There is another group of kids.

Who they're parents don't care where they are.

They will go into my neighbors backyard and mine and play around and leave toys and stuff back there then yell at us for being there.

Appearantly it's their "Club house"

I know your pain. I'm 16 and I hate putting up with most of the people around me. They're all so shallow, they spend dollar after dollar after dollar on drugs and ipods and smartphones and stuff.
A kid in my school that ironically has the same name and possibly the same shoes as me was in school for about less than a week before a ton of weed fell out of his locker. It was revealed he was high and he had been selling it to other students, but I'm pretty sure he only got suspended for a week.

*headtable*

The biggest problem with today's society is all of the people complaining about society today.

They will go into my neighbors backyard and mine and play around and leave toys and stuff back there then yell at us for being there.

What I like about where I am is I can legally shoot anyone who comes on my property/parents property/wherever the forget I'm living property. Since I don't have a gun I just have to use whatever I have.

Well, given that it's prettymuch your backyard, here's what you do:
Next time they leave their stuff in your yard, take it inside and sell it on ebay.
A kid in my school that ironically has the same name and possibly the same shoes as me was in school for about less than a week before a ton of weed fell out of his locker. It was revealed he was high and he had been selling it to other students, but I'm pretty sure he only got suspended for a week.

*headtable*
Some 15 idiots in my school got busted for weed... because they posted ~500 pictures of themselves doing it on their facebook pages and the pictures were public.
Not one of them got suspended, though Natalie did get kicked out of the theater department's activities.
I really hate it when kids act like the world is over because they got a speck of dirt on their precious phones. Its not hard to take and clean a phone, geesh.

People are way to spoiled now, I don't understand why some people pay for half the stuff they do. Especially when people start getting cloths that are like $100 a peice, I know someone who took and got a tie-die shirt for $90, now I"m not talking bad about him or anything since hes my friend but seriously, thats a bit much.

I know, right? People pay for jeans with holes in them. You want pants with holes in them, go trade your generic non-designer-brand jeans with some homeless guy. Then you'll have holes in your pants.

The biggest problem with today's society is all of the people complaining about society today.
Let's complain about the people who complain about society today.

but really
even I don't have a phone.
or break things on a weekly basis

sometimes i hate the internet
with 10 year olds shouting swears

i also love the interenet

Groups of kids:

The gang(swag)set(hastag lolea)rs who don't seem to care about school.

The stoners.

The people who text to each other even though they are next to each other..

The average people.

The people who aren't ganster wanna be's but still don't care about school and think it is only a social place.