Welp, I'm on the relationship help bandwagon:

Author Topic: Welp, I'm on the relationship help bandwagon:  (Read 1241 times)

Everyone else is doing it, seems like a good time as any:

So, there's this girl I've known for a couple years now, and we just started hanging out a lot over this fall. I like her a lot, like A LOT, and she seems to like me some as while. So I asked her to go to a dance with me, she declines, but still goes alone. I talked to her friend later and she said that my crush isn't comfortable with dating yet, and was off-put by my offer. Is there any good way to ease through this and make her more comfortable with me? Oh, also: I'm 15 and she's almost 14. We're both homeschooled.

*StandardInb4stickitinherpooperRemark*

that happened to me before

i just gave up and moved on, but you do what you want man

Absolutely honest post incoming.

Leave her.

If she declined your invite to the dance, your only other option is really just to tell her how you feel, but chances are seeing how the dance invite went, she won't take it well, so I won't suggest doing such a thing.

Good luck with whatever you do though.

Stick your snake in her ass.
Just be friends for now, maybe yo- Ah screw it, I've never had a girlfriend.

Actually, you've got a good point. Just be friends, I mean if she's only 13 she might not be sure of all the things dating really entitles. I mean, you could surely give up and take the easy way out of it by finding someone new who you could date, but if you like her "A LOT" you might as well give it a try. If she doesn't want you, don't sweat it- you're 15 (for the record I'm 14, but I've had the problem and you will move on eventually).

Good luck, and I hope that helps

Does anyone know of something I could invite her to do with me, without seeming "date-ish"? Being homeschooled, we don't see each other often.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

yea I knew about this

dw I wont tell anyone

idk what to tell you though

Does anyone know of something I could invite her to do with me, without seeming "date-ish"? Being homeschooled, we don't see each other often.
What kind of are do you live in? I.e. suburbs, country, metro..?

There's of course movies, and if that seem's date-ish you could have her invite some of her other friends, as well as one of yours. You could go hang out at a park or something for an afternoon, which isn't as bad as it sounds. I guess it's really depending on what kind of things she likes

What kind of are do you live in? I.e. suburbs, country, metro..?

There's of course movies, and if that seems date-ish you could have her invite some of her other friends, as well as one of yours. You could go hang out at a park or something for an afternoon, which isn't as bad as it sounds. I guess it's really depending on what kind of things she likes
Rural, but we live on opposite sides of a large city. Hmm.. parks...

dont do it
im serious dont theres like no point because if shes not comfortable, you're not going to easily change that
even if she likes you in the same way she may not be ready to have a "relationship"
if you really feel like you need to be close, just try to be a friend
no need to take it to somewhere shes not ready
Hang out with her.
basically

invite me along if you don't want it to be awkward  :cookieMonster:
but seriously these guys are smart don't push it