Author Topic: MrMcCakey  (Read 4120 times)

He was hijacked by Lando The Climber. He use a keylogger to get into his account and sent MrMcCakey's password to multiple people.

Wow, Lando.

"omg I new it was u!!!"

I wonder if it's illegal to hack someone's account...

someone makes a topic asking about how people would feel about being hijacked, and someone gets hijacked!

must be the guy that made that one topic!

GENIOUS

"omg I new it was u!!!"

I wonder if it's illegal to hack someone's account...
Nope.

Also it's not illegal for someone to send you a keylogger (Zalot said Lando sent him one).

Badspots cleaning the mess up right now, we shall wait and see what badspot thinks and tell us who did it.

Nope.

Also it's not illegal for someone to send you a keylogger (Zalot said Lando sent him one).

Badspots cleaning the mess up right now, we shall wait and see what badspot thinks and tell us who did it.
He's banned...

Nope.

I hope Badspot tells people it was not me.

He's banned...

I mean cleaning up the mess like deleting his posts.

Also acerblock if you're innocent stop worrying about it because it wont affect you.

I mean cleaning up the mess like deleting his posts.

Also acerblock if you're innocent stop worrying about it because it wont affect you.
Alright, it's just I'm getting frustrated that I'm being blamed.

Nope.

The hell are you smoking? Hacking is a 100% illegal activity, this includes Trojans, RATs, keyloggers, and DDoSers. I guess you didn't read the topic where he said he got hacked, as he claimed it was a Trojan virus.

yes i agree

its so stupid to assume someone does something if they ask a question

Just ignore people that accuse you of doing it.

Or do what I do and sarcastically admit your non-existent guilt in all lowercase.

yes i agree

its so stupid to assume someone does something if they ask a question
I know right?

The hell are you smoking? Hacking is a 100% illegal activity, this includes Trojans, RATs, keyloggers, and DDoSers. I guess you didn't read the topic where he said he got hacked, as he claimed it was a Trojan virus.

actually keyloggers are not illegal.