Author Topic: Lando The Climber - Hijacking accounts. (Including MrMcCakey.)  (Read 14773 times)

The storm is coming.

rip in peice

We can now explain that Lando hijacked the other accounts.

Plausible since lando has been accused of this before and he once got banned for making a "joke" credit card phishing site.  
Could you please remove the key from his account?

Acerblock got banned? Or is this a different person?

Anyone have that feeling that Watching is Lando?
LTC did get banned.

Acerblock got banned? Or is this a different person?
No I didn't.

The only thing that pisses me off about this kind of situation is the large influx of morons throwing up topics left and right acting like reporters on twitter or some stuff, as if this is some larger-than-life criminal heist.

This is literally a case of people being dumb enough to fall into a java phish scheme.  Stop loving worrying and stop blowing up the situation as if Lando has the ability to crack into your computer without doing anything.

Anyone have that feeling that Watching is Lando?
LTC did get banned.

Watching is Lando. He posted a picture of a steam chat and his username was Lando The Climber. For some reason I can't find the image anymore, he removed it.

The only thing that pisses me off about this kind of situation is the large influx of morons throwing up topics left and right acting like reporters on twitter or some stuff, as if this is some larger-than-life criminal heist.

This is literally a case of people being dumb enough to fall into a java phish scheme.  Stop loving worrying and stop blowing up the situation as if Lando has the ability to crack into your computer without doing anything.
yeah, this.

I mean come on people, you thought I hacked him yet you have seen some of my posts on these forums sooo.

Watching is Lando. He posted a picture of a steam chat and his username was Lando The Climber. For some reason I can't find the image anymore, he removed it.
This worries me.

yeah, this.

I mean come on people, you thought I hacked him yet you have seen some of my posts on these forums sooo.
"Calm the loving stuff down everyone." - Acerblock

I seen it too.

What a loving friend.

He needs his keys revoked or something.

This guy is Lando

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=43410

No, seriously, it's him.
Seems suspicious, especially the name and strange image. Either way, he can't be on here as long as he's a threat to do this to others.