Author Topic: I now have evidence on who have hijacked the 4 accounts in January, and MMC.  (Read 8577 times)

That escalated quickly.

Where did I go wrong? There is multiple cases of photographic evidence and several topics proving me right.
I was simply informing someone who hadn't seen the entire thread.

It wasn't aimed at you. Even if it was there is no need to respond that way.
Grow up.
You keep making the same post.
It's the same thing he "Proved" but in a diffrent format

And you keep saying were idiots in some way shape or form.

It's really getting on my nerves because you keep saying you were Right and We were wrong and WE loving GET IT.

You keep making the same post.
It's the same thing he "Proved" but in a diffrent format

And you keep saying were idiots in some way shape or form.

It's really getting on my nerves because you keep saying you were Right and We were wrong and WE loving GET IT.
I fully agree with this.
Thank you for reading my mind and posting this.

this whole topic is just completely naive people believing dotdotx, eepos, or lando

this whole topic is just completely naive people believing dotdotx, eepos, or lando
Who do you think it was then?

but but
maroon has such a cool avatar

I was in a skype call with these guys the day before it happened :o

I was in a skype call with these guys the day before it happened :o
Do you know any information on what they said, did,ect.

knowing dotdot, he's probably involved in some small way, or maybe even doing it himself.

knowing dotdot, he's probably involved in some small way, or maybe even doing it himself.

let it go guys! it happened to me so i think i have somewhat of a say in this.

it happened months ago so lets forget about it. frontrox and marooncacti are nice people and i have no problem with either of them.

dotdotcircle had reasons to do that he's done, he's not a jerk and you know that lol

you know why he doxed you..

Not frontox :c
Except it wasn't Frontrox. (From my knowledge)