Author Topic: The Insane12 Thread  (Read 6993 times)

even though you posted the whole insane13 story, you still didn't explain why he left.

insane12 isnt coming back till 4th july because of a bet muffinmix had that if his xbox died before christmas he had to leave for a year

insane12 isnt coming back till 4th july because of a bet muffinmix had that if his xbox died before christmas he had to leave for a year

And my part of the bet was that I would eat my 2 year old shoes that I used to clean a pool with semi-diluted Hydrochloric acid.

How did you use the shoes to clean the pool?

Worst summer job ever.

even though you posted the whole insane13 story, you still didn't explain why he left.

He/I was banned, and the account was deleted.

Worst summer job ever.
That's awesome. I mean... damn that's good.

Worst summer job ever.
That's awesome. I mean... damn that's good.

I'll elaborate.

First off my boss was this psycho bitch that "seemed" very nice and gentle but jesus christ when things went a tad badly she would chug so much ice cream in your ears you'd think you would go completely def. One day she wanted me to go help clean the city pool because it was at biohazard level 8. I arrived there and found that the men cleaning the pool were using semi diluted Hydrochloric acid. Now this stuff is pandaing strong, and I mean, get it on your skin and you'll start melting like the witch from the wizard of Oz.

Our equipment for handling such dangerous liquid were
- Tiny ice cream supersoaker dispensors that leaked all over the place
- construction hats

We did not have gloves, eye protection, masks, or anything and we were cleaning with basically what's inside your stomach. Now no one got seriously hurt, or died, but at one point someone fell into a puddle of the stuff (thank god he had a hat or he would have cracked his skull) and had to be rushed to the hospital after 30 minutes of richarding around and finally this comment, quote: "It burns Jesus It burns!". He was back to work and alright on the next day.

Here's the fun bit, my shoes began to melt. I don't know if it was the acid, or the fact that the older, "wiser" workers were diluting 1 L of WATER with 3 L of ACID instead of the other way around, but my sneakers soles were beginning to melt at an alarming rate. Luckily I had finished my work before the soles completely disintegrated.

And there you have it, at the end of the day I was left with a pair of half melted sneakers and a deep compassion for the benefits of wearing a construction hat even when there is no actual danger of something falling from the sky and hitting you on the head.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2007, 01:33:05 PM by Muffinmix »

He/I was banned, and the account was deleted.
I was talking about insane12, but I know now anyway.