Author Topic: The Insane12 Thread  (Read 7011 times)

Air out all your Insane12 related grievances here.

Grievances? None.

Why does he have to stop playing because his 360 broke? Doesn't make any sense.

I hate him. I want Insane13 back.

Air out all your Insane12 related grievances here.
isnt that bird insane 12's?

Yes it is. And Insane13 won't be coming back, I got IP banned for that and I'd rather not go through that again.

He told me in-game to tell you to stop using his parrot's face as an avatar.

whos insane 13, is he a insane 12 relation?

He told me in-game to tell you to stop using his parrot's face as an avatar.

He told me that too, but I love Fritz, I wouldn't part with my avatar for all the bricks in Legoland.

Lol_Idea:
BMP2SCRIPT-ize a picture of that parrot and then take a picture of that and make it your new avatar. Heh.

And... Who in the heck is Insane13? Lol, I want to know.

I was Insane13, Badspot could confirm that if you asked him.

Badly worded sentence.
Who was Insane13? I mean what did he do and stuff?

I was Insane13, Badspot could confirm that if you asked him.
why does everyone say they want insane13 back if you are him?

Badly worded sentence.
Who was Insane13? I mean what did he do and stuff?

I will tell the story as best as I can from memory, here we go:

Insane13 was originally conceived as a smarter version of Insane12, the first draft was actually supposed to be Insane12's older brother, but I scrapped it because I didn't know enough about him. Anyway, the first few posts were poorly crafted, and didn't totally fit in with the final "story".

So I decided to make Insane13 an intelligent AI program who was trying to purge an earlier, and incredibly obsolete "InsaneBot" who was actually Insane12 (who is a real person), but had trouble because of the SMF permission system.

The story was that Insane12 had somehow had his language files corrupted and was unable to spell or use proper grammar, and that he was infected with Spyware.

So, after a few threads explaining Insane13's purpose, and several comparisons made to 343 Guilty Spark, the plan was in motion. Many members of the forum then began harassing Insane12, which made him even madder.

A friend of mine, who is also a friend of Insane12 was also in on the joke, and was supplying me with Insane12's thoughts and opinions, therefore allowing me to manipulate his fragile emotional state much further, resulting in massive quantities of lulz. (Do not ask me to reveal the identity of this friend, I will not tell you, and he will deny it.)

Sometime later, after various explanations and requests to "purge Insane12 from the system", Insane12 and Miga sent Badspot complaints and Insane13 was banned. (To this day I do not really like Miga, because he was a lulzkiller smartass and ruined the entire thing).

To this day, I regard this as my greatest accomplishment on the forum. Most people still will say "Insane13 > Insane12," or "I want Insane13 back,". Insane12 suffered a horrible loss in popularity (even though he was never popular to begin with) and has simply never recovered, and he remains one of the least liked people on the boards.

I was IP banned after this, and this account was also banned for around two weeks. Despite that, the Insane13 project was a total victory. Insane13 was just a character (a troll), and my only objective was to harass Insane12, and I did a damned good job.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2007, 06:28:32 PM by TheCannon187 »

im confused, they believed you were a computer program?

Nobody actually thought Insane13 was a program, nobody, except maybe Insane12 was that daft. Sometimes when trolling, you win by losing.