Thenerd - Claims to have been hacked

Author Topic: Thenerd - Claims to have been hacked  (Read 3666 times)

The original topic was locked so I'll continue it from here.

Thenerd (who is apparently Freek, I think) recently posted (Thankyou, Nightfox for preserving this wonderful piece of writing.)
i fap to bubbas prepubesent tits every night and dream of raping her
i want to stick my richard into her ass and shove my hand down her throat while shes screaming in pain
after that i will suffocate her with a mattress and drown her in her own blood while loving her

Afterwords, he claimed he saw the topic and claimed to have been hacked. Which is odd since usually, whoever hacks an account is usually tempted to stuffpost topics, gore, other disturbing images, etc.
I believed he claimed to have been hacked to cover up his stupid mistake upon realizing how many levels of stupid was injected into his post.

I could be right or wrong, so I'll leave this up for debate.

can we have a "innocent until proven guilty" thing pls

Probably just looking for attention

can we have a "innocent until proven guilty" thing pls
Sure
"Blockland Court of Drama"?

Probably just looking for attention
Probably. Or just trying to appear funny.

Sure
"Blockland Court of Drama"?

Do not pass go
Do not collect $200
Go directly to jail

I don't think he actually was hacked. The supposed 'hacker' only made one post, and hasn't even attempted at posting anything disturbing or stuffting on other threads.

Do not pass go
Do not collect $200
Go directly to jail

"Is the defense ready?"

I don't think he actually was hacked. The supposed 'hacker' only made one post, and hasn't even attempted at posting anything disturbing or stuffting on other threads.
I highly doubt it. Ever heard of a hacker who doesn't cause damage?
Don't loving mention whitehats.

he most likely wasn't hacked 'cause of how quickly he acted after it was posted

he most likely wasn't hacked 'cause of how quickly he acted after it was posted
I acted right when I got messaged about it.

Well it could just be that a supposed hacker ran out of time and had to go smoke weed with his #yolo buddies.

Or that they figured one post would be enough to send baddy over the edge with Freek.

Well it could just be that a supposed hacker ran out of time and had to go smoke weed with his #yolo buddies.

Or that they figured one post would be enough to send baddy over the edge with Freek.
A hacker ran out of time
A hacker has buddies

okay

a hacker would be the average nerd, gangsters cant hack for stuff

if you want to steriotype

I was on the skype call with him. His account probably was jacked, he changed his password though, so he should be fine.

I dont know seems pretty hot to me

changing a password won't get rid of a jrat you know

anyway i have no idea why someone who has been trying for the last like five months to prove that he doesn't want to put his richard in bubbagum would say that he would

not to mention that's way too dark of a sense of humor for him. his sense of humor seems to be more of a random, 2006-esque, lolducks style. not "i will suffocate her with a mattress and drown her in her own blood while loving her".

my guess is he's been infected with a rat. which, by the way, isn't hacking.