Author Topic: WTF IS THIS?! D:<  (Read 17953 times)

I got perma'd from brotatoes server for simply asking "Is this still a snowballs server?" Because they were talking about making a humans vs zombies bull stuff and then they say "Spam click the ground" I say I haven't spawned yet and he sais I wasn't even in the minigame and then later he calls me an idiot I ask "How?" And then he sais "You haven't even spawned" And I said "Thats what I told you slut! D:<" and he replys "Youre not even in the minigame" And I reply back "I didn't say stuff about the minigame forget ass!" He claims I did yet I haven't and then the friend bans me.

What the forget?! I don't have pictures of this talk because my dumb ass computer restarts every 2 loving hours! It restarted when I was about to take more pictures...FML!

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 05:47:53 AM by Badspot »

You're not known at all so that throws out that ban reason.

You're not known at all so that throws out that ban reason.

Exactly!

K, first of all, try to provide more evidence next time. I don't know how a computer restarts every 2 hours, maybe because of updates, but that shouldn't prevent you from snapping some screenshots.

Your title of the drama is way too vague. In fact, you sound like a raging 3-year-old.

You didn't simply ask them a question, you insulted them for no apparent reason when they gave you directions to do something. I actually can't understand some of what you wrote, but idiot is definitely appropriate for you. ...Why the forget would you call someone a slut? What is wrong with you? Seriously, that is the worst insult I have ever heard for this situation. And then you cursed and called him... a forget ass. What. What kind of insults are you pulling out of your ass.

I also would like to comment you are a known friend, I do not agree with Jacksaunt and this drama definitely proves it. Seriously, no evidence, contradictions, stupid rages, half-assed insults, vague title...

And what the forget does FML mean?

Get the forget out.

K, first of all, try to provide more evidence next time. I don't know how a computer restarts every 2 hours, maybe because of updates, but that shouldn't prevent you from snapping some screenshots.

Your title of the drama is way too vague. In fact, you sound like a raging 3-year-old.

You didn't simply ask them a question, you insulted them for no apparent reason when they gave you directions to do something. I actually can't understand some of what you wrote, but idiot is definitely appropriate for you. ...Why the forget would you call someone a slut? What is wrong with you? Seriously, that is the worst insult I have ever heard for this situation. And then you cursed and called him... a forget ass. What. What kind of insults are you pulling out of your ass.

I also would like to comment you are a known friend, I do not agree with Jacksaunt and this drama definitely proves it. Seriously, no evidence, contradictions, stupid rages, half-assed insults, vague title...

Get the forget out.

This would have been a better damn drama but since windows 8 is complete stuff I cant do it!

Get the forget out.
I think FML means forget My Life.

This would have been a better damn drama but since windows 8 is complete stuff I cant do it!

That doesn't make any since. That's like saying, "This cake would of been better but since my dishwasher is complete stuff I can't do it!"

Get the forget out.
And FML means
Fuck
My
Life

And FML means
Fuck
My
Life
The forget? Why? Why would you put that in a drama?

Hahhahahahahhaha no. Windows 8 is not stuff. In fact, it doesn't automatically restart your system like Windows 7.

It's not just the evidence, the fact that you insulted him and basically wrote a raging drama makes your account bad. Would you want to do this, for example, in court?  I think not.

You are probably a known friend because you spam reaction pictures everywhere.

Get the forget out.
Was going to type this.

That doesn't make any since. That's like saying, "This cake would of been better but since my dishwasher is complete stuff I can't do it!"

My loving mother put some windows 8 thingy on this computer and now its expired and the full version cost over $100(Last time I checked)It restarts every 2 hours. Its pissing me off to the full extent.

The forget? Why? Why would you put that in a drama?Hahhahahahahhaha no. Windows 8 is not stuff. In fact, it doesn't automatically restart your system like Windows 7.

It's not just the evidence, the fact that you insulted him and basically wrote a raging drama makes your account bad. Would you want to do this, for example, in court?  I think not.

Like I loving said this drama would have been better if it wasn't for windows 8 being on my computer.

My loving mother put some windows 8 thingy on this computer and now its expired and the full version cost over $100(Last time I checked)It restarts every 2 hours. Its pissing me off to the full extent.
That does not explain why you could not have made a better drama. Writing a drama does not take two hours.

Like I loving said this drama would have been better if it wasn't for windows 8 being on my computer.
No, it wouldn't. It's the way you typed this. This drama is stuff.
No.
You have no idea about what you are talking about. An operating system doesn't expire, let alone restart without your permission (except for windows updates, but)