Author Topic: So, I had a strange dream last night.  (Read 2627 times)

if you're dreaming of love it might mean you're not getting any irl

dream love is very odd
Dream me often gets into a love situation, and ruins it by deciding to jump out of the nearest window to do something else

I'd be embarrassed to post what I dream about ;3

Usually my dreams are about failing school

So I had an eventful dream one night.
I was at some future chrome and silver light styled nightclub named Chrono or something. In the back by the bar area I was attacked by an assassin. I was losing the fight at first, then suddenly I slow motion smashed the assassin through some glass objects. I fled the scene through the employee's exit in the back which looked a lot like backstage at a school play. Suddenly it was daytime and I was standing on the side of a really long street. I was in some contest with Ryan Stiles and Colin Mochrie where we had to run down the street collecting pizza boxes on the curb. I got to the end of the street, was attacked by a bee, ran away, probably got stung, then the dream ended.


Isn't Avatar a North American TV show trying to copy Japanese artwork?

Isn't Avatar a North American TV show trying to copy Japanese artwork?
no

not that I know of

The only thing I can remember from my previous dreams...
was black....
just black...
Nothing else.

The only thing I can remember from my previous dreams...
was black....
just black...
Nothing else.

I think you were in Destruct.


I don't have dreams. I'm only a robot.

I had a dream that the blockland forums had intelligent people in it.

i can't remember most dreams, especially the few cool ones I have.
but what i absolutely love is when i become self aware in a dream and manipulate it to my liking.
but actually manipulating it is harder than you think.

i'm white
guess what my dreams are

i'm white
guess what my dreams are
chicken and watermelon

and koolaid