Author Topic: So, I had a strange dream last night.  (Read 2614 times)

k so this is basically a topic where we discuss dreams and nightmares.

Last night, I had the strangest dream I was in Avatar the Last Airbender in first person, and I was either Azula or some soldier from the Fire Nation, and I forgot what happened after, I think it was a battle between Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom, and the Fire Nation won after, but then it cut to me browsing the forum, and I see a drama about me stuffposting and such, so yeah, that's all I can remember.

Discuss your dreams.

Stop being obsessed with the last air bender.

My dreams at the moment are about electrical current, I'm not an exciting man.

I'm 14, guess what my dreams are.

Once I had a dream that Badspot gave me admin.

I'm 14, guess what my dreams are.
Wet Dreams


Stop being obsessed with the last air bender.
but he wants to forget azula

here's my dream:

i had a dream that dreams are lovey so i forgeted a dream and dreams came back to me and exiled me and then i got slapped in the face then cows started flying then horses became 4 legged bombs and they blew up and chickens came at me and started pecking me and i slapped the chickens and then monkeys started destroying the world trade center and then i woke up.

the end.

but he wants to forget azula

here's my dream:

i had a dream that dreams are lovey so i forgeted a dream and dreams came back to me and exiled me and then i got slapped in the face then cows started flying then horses became 4 legged bombs and they blew up and chickens came at me and started pecking me and i slapped the chickens and then monkeys started destroying the world trade center and then i woke up.

the end.
10/10 would fape again.

My nightmare was becoming a cupcake by the evil side of my avatar.
It was a nightmare when I woke up. ;c

I had a dream about a guy I know named Chris.
The entire dream was just him telling me he was gay, but it was one of those incredibly realistic dreams and I wasn't sure if it was a dream or not, so I though I would ask him if it really happened. The next day I had a dream (I think) just as realistic as the other, in this dream(?) I asked Chris about the other dream where he said he was gay.
I have no idea what was or wasn't a dream within a dream we must go deeper my friend might be gay what is real I have no clue.

I had a dream about a guy I know named Chris.
The entire dream was just him telling me he was gay, but it was one of those incredibly realistic dreams and I wasn't sure if it was a dream or not, so I though I would ask him if it really happened. The next day I had a dream (I think) just as realistic as the other, in this dream(?) I asked Chris about the other dream where he said he was gay.
I have no idea what was or wasn't a dream within a dream we must go deeper my friend might be gay what is real I have no clue.
INCEPTION. It's all hints telling you to go into his dreams and plant the idea that he is actually gay.

i wish i could remember my dreams or be lucid. i wouldnt even bang chicks i'd go to different countries it'd be amazing

I had a dream about a guy I know named Chris.
The entire dream was just him telling me he was gay, but it was one of those incredibly realistic dreams and I wasn't sure if it was a dream or not, so I though I would ask him if it really happened. The next day I had a dream (I think) just as realistic as the other, in this dream(?) I asked Chris about the other dream where he said he was gay.
I have no idea what was or wasn't a dream within a dream we must go deeper my friend might be gay what is real I have no clue.
i would've just peed imo

INCEPTION. It's all hints telling you to go into his dreams and plant the idea that he is actually gay.
Then the dreams would be real and reality falls apart!
i wouldnt even bang chicks
So this is the difference between you and me.

I had a dream where my brother turned into a snake and was held captive by some witch in a minecraft styled home and I had to rescue him when she went batstuff insane trying to get to the bathroom.
T'was weird