Author Topic: Blockland won't go fullscreen on my 2nd screen  (Read 518 times)

Whenever I try to do it, it only fullscreens on my laptop's screen instead.

Example.

Use the highest resolution, It always works best for me because it's a pain in the hassle hoff just to not see my other utilities when playing.

Use the highest resolution, It always works best for me because it's a pain in the hassle hoff just to not see my other utilities when playing.
I've tried it, it attempts to display on my laptop anyways but it gets weird lines and stuff

I've tried it, it attempts to display on my laptop anyways but it gets weird lines and stuff
no edit: my laptop recommends my second screen to be a slightly lower resolution than my laptop's display because it looks weird if the resolution is higher

Is there a way to set the tv as the primary monitor? If so try that

Is there a way to set the tv as the primary monitor? If so try that
I've tried it but when I do it goes to my laptop still, but if I use my tv as the only display it works

Right click on your desktop and go to "Screen Resolution" and see if there's something like "Show both desktop 1 and 2" or try only showing Desktop 2 and see if that works.

Instead of fullscreen, try running it in a border-less window.

Try putting it into Fullscreen on screen 1, and then pressing Windows Key + Shift + Right to move it to the second screen.

Right click on your desktop and go to "Screen Resolution" and see if there's something like "Show both desktop 1 and 2" or try only showing Desktop 2 and see if that works.
I want to use both screens

Try putting it into Fullscreen on screen 1, and then pressing Windows Key + Shift + Right to move it to the second screen.
gonna try that