Author Topic: [Sky] Sector X  (Read 6789 times)

This is a map from 0002 version of Blockland. This map works best if you have a transparent ground. I'm sure most of you will remember this.  :cookieMonster:

Download: http://yayfun.net/resources/sector-x.4/

Edit: After checking with avast! it appears the favicon is being detected as malware, which is false. I've let avast! know about it and should be fixed in the next virus update.

Avast has fixed the problem.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 05:10:48 PM by YayFun »

that computer is showing as a malware infection from chrome. this was also already ported.

that computer is showing as a malware infection from chrome. this was also already ported.

I'm not sure why it would show Malware. I'm also using Chrome.
I didn't see that it was imported. Link?

I've seen it on servers and I have it. I'm pretty sure demain ported it but i could be wrong.

also, i meant avast, not chrome.

I've seen it on servers and I have it. I'm pretty sure demain ported it but i could be wrong.

also, i meant avast, not chrome.

Avast has false positives on 2+ million websites. It's most likely some javascript file that's doing it. If you're willing to, please provide me a copy of the report in PM so I can work out the problem with avast.

Also, I don't see it made by him.

The download has Malware in it.

Its in the addon, not the website, what computer did you upload the addons with, most of those addons have Malware in the .zips.
You need to stop uploading if your using an infected computer.

The download has Malware in it.

Its in the addon, not the website, what computer did you upload the addons with, most of those addons have Malware in the .zips.
You need to stop uploading if your using an infected computer.

The add-ons are from RTB besides the one.

Edit: Just did a VirusTotal scan. The files are clean. The system I uploaded with was reformatted anyway after Windows Update broke it. You guys must be trollin.

Virus scan results: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/3092a243b72c24ccf93abddcbfbf5dec0bc89de4da1abb42c8f59445b2b25f43/brown townysis/1364344193/

Edit: After checking with avast! it appears the favicon is being detected as malware, which is false. I've let avast! know about it and should be fixed in the next virus update.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2013, 07:37:24 PM by YayFun »

Avast has fixed the malware warning, everything is clean. Be sure your virus database is updated.

those files should not have any malware what so ever they are all text files and pictures that can't execute anything malicious on your computer

what we really need from the old maps are the GSF_san andreas night skies because they had all sorts of things inside it that nobody would have guessed