Poll

Favorite Playertype?

Xenomorpth
74 (53.6%)
Predator
64 (46.4%)

Total Members Voted: 138

Author Topic: Alien Vs Predator Playertypes  (Read 21214 times)

Why the forget did you release these? Are you kidding me, these where meant to be private

"Little Anarchist", and "Electrk" are pulling the same type of stuff Redyz and that other guy pulled a while back, they were both banned as a result.

Tread lightly, idiots.

I like this add ons, they are pretty cool :3

Guys, who would win?

Mutalid or Predator?

Mutalids are much stronger

This turned into a drama quicker then how bananas get rotten..

You really should ask hydralisk before releasing these plus i'm pretty sure you did not help with these
they are also very glitchy

Predators have armor and claw like knives on there hands. They are also much faster and can blend in with their environments so they won't be spotted by their prey. Predators can also see their prey's body temp so they can find them easier. They can also heal themselves when they get hurt or injured.
Surely that will be enough to catch and kill a Mutalid.

Nice! You might want to add a quick revision though....

The Alien player-type is glitching out.

I already have this mod.

Would you care if I uploaded this to RTB with credit?

Would you care if I uploaded this to RTB with credit?
He didn't make these.

I asked if it was going to be released to rtb and he said no.
Warning - If you release this mod to rtb, you might get a lot of negative comments from other people. Just saying.
I like the idea of this mod being released to rtb myself.  

forget you Kinda stole this add on! Who asked you to release ?!

If Hydralisk wanted this released, it would have been released already, he was pissed, to my knowledge when it was spread by whomever spread it, I don't believe for a second that he told ANYONE he wouldn't mind it being released to this extent, considering the state it is in.

It was not finished; Hydralisk had many more plans for the cycle of the alien birth and everything.