Author Topic: Who is most hated?  (Read 6429 times)

yea cougar, but spoon isn't so nice when hes been drinking :/

Well I'd say myself, but if i was to say someone else i would say Storeclerk or Darklight. I'm just mean to storeclerk all the time when we are on at the sametime and Darklight used to be most hated person by me, but he isn't to bad, not sure, he still may be most hated.

ngtank....
Rastafarian hippy(tally me banana)

Hmmmm... I hate selkeilwhatshisname... but he dosent play anymore... same with lifebringer... Ment hates me, so Yeah, Ill say Ment. 1k to the first person to wipe his name off the lc record!

UMMMM LET ME SEE...........MY BRO UNDEFINED SPOON MUHAHAHAHAHA

Undefined is not an starfish, or doesn't match to Storeclerk or Darklight, and me, some others too(maybe) but, yes ment is can be one of the most hated, he hates me atleast, but i can say we sorta get along, not to sure lol.

Why my i didn't do anything......

(p.s. 500gp lol)

Ok lets wrap this topic up, seems to be turning into a chat, who do you think out of everyone is TRUELY most hated?

"Back-in-the day" Most hated by the people would have been Cougar
Today most hated by people would be StoreClerk(Not that I hate you... I don't tend to hate... I just forget about that person) some of us "elder" players mistaken Store from Cougar. I admit I was one. :-)

I remember back when cougar was on. Anyway, i think storeclerk was said the most LOL.

Yeah, in total. Cougar was the worst.

"The two most hated people I think would be Skoposh and Vampiro Cop. Vampiro's a moron who uses code too much and is too stupid to make his own, due to him being a wimp and getting it off of other guys who give it to him for free out of pity, and Skoposh stole money."

Haha! I find this funny. Seeing as Bushido was going around spamming and generally insulting me and Sko.

I used to hate store, but now I love him.

It was fun to lure cougar into traps.

Personally, the most hated would be Ephialtes. But there are other players who do my head in. Blaze can be annoying but i dont HATE him...