Poll

Do you plan on attempting to attend?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Blockoworld 2013 - CANCELED ! View OP  (Read 30083 times)

Just went through all the open signups

hello im posting to let you know that dillpickle does have the go-ahead to do this stuff. i will be attending to help him build, of course.

will youse's request be accepted? the one about being next to our booth. we have some awesome convention integrated work to do together.
Actually, it was already accepted, even prior to Nullable reviewing the new booth applications.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Amytw7BuVjEKdFdUVEhJazUyVHo5QXQ2aTJhUGJ3VXc&output=html

Can you up the requested size for the Kart Clan booth to 32x?

Can you up the requested size for the Kart Clan booth to 32x?
Done.

I got "mabye"? :(
We need to decide on a policy for allowing booth-specific add-ons on the server. Also, making the vehicles rideable on the server might be problematic, depending on the execution.

Here's my booth, it's 64x64, this is a prototype but some of this may stay at the convention. http://www.mediafire.com/?sdne8rejri6ghzs

We need to decide on a policy for allowing booth-specific add-ons on the server. Also, making the vehicles rideable on the server might be problematic, depending on the execution.
Oh ok

I plan on opening the server for people to build their booths later this week. If you have any add-ons that are needed for your booth please PM them to me when you can.

Why was mine maybe on the aspect of more info needed, the link provided made it very clear as to what it was.

Why was mine maybe on the aspect of more info needed, the link provided made it very clear as to what it was.

i didn't do that one so i just accepted it

I plan on opening the server for people to build their booths later this week. If you have any add-ons that are needed for your booth please PM them to me when you can.
I'll send you the add-ons that are required for my booth soon.
I thought you weren't going to show anything in this years Blockoworlds, JazZ? Well, I can't wait to see you there, too.