Author Topic: BLUE BELT!  (Read 1242 times)

so after about 9 months of training, four stripe tests, the death of my grandfather, wrestling, and the most intense and painful fighting gauntlet of my life just an hour ago, I am officially a blue belt in my MMA school. That means a blue belt in BJJ for people who find "MMA" ambiguous.

dont track me down plz

congratulate me and discuss martial arts
« Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 09:30:08 PM by AromaniaFTW »

Took karate classes. gained black belt. Never did Martial arts again because I didn't like it. But I have to say it was an incredible good outlet for exercise.

i'd brag about being a red belt in the martial arts classes i took but BJJ sounds a whole lot more badass (the testing sounds a lot more intense, too)
my teacher was super lenient, so the only time things ever got "tough" were tri-county tournaments

anyways, congrats

Never took martial arts. ITS ALL ABOUT DAT DIRTY ONE ON ONE DO YOU EVEN LIFT HEAD BASHING HARDASS brother STREET FIGHTING

That's a super cool last name.

My mom's husband has a black belt in aikido, but I don't do it.

if I ever took a martial art I would also take BJJ

I've never taken martial arts classes.

When I feel threatened, I just estimate their movements and work off of that.

a few of you need to stop being such self-engulfed douche-bags

Good work Aromania, hard work really does pay off!

That's a super cool last name.

My mom's husband has a black belt in aikido, but I don't do it.
half italian pride

Never took martial arts. ITS ALL ABOUT DAT DIRTY ONE ON ONE DO YOU EVEN LIFT HEAD BASHING HARDASS brother STREET FIGHTING
MMA blends well with street fighting. It's not like I don't know how to street fight.

i'd brag about being a red belt in the martial arts classes i took but BJJ sounds a whole lot more badass (the testing sounds a lot more intense, too)
my teacher was super lenient, so the only time things ever got "tough" were tri-county tournaments

anyways, congrats
thanks lol
I took an MMA belt test so it's BJJ and muay thai
The first coach in the gauntlet knocked the wind out of me completely with a big knee to the liver

dont track me down plz

Oh, and I don't think anyone wants to track down someone who has experience with MMA.

Just saying.

Sweep the leg.
was dead tired and facing strong, fast, grown men (and one strong kid a few years older than me)
a leg sweep is the last thing i expected to ever land

I got to yellow belt and stopped there.