Poll

what gamemode?

classic salvage
12 (75%)
classic DM
4 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Author Topic: Retro Styled City  (Read 1166 times)

okay so a while ago i decided that there arent many classic things going around... so i decided to start building a default only small city, that will be used for a salvage or DM. pictures below. please vote on what gamemode! by the way, i know this is not my best build. it isnt meant to be fantastic, it is meant to be cute or classic.

currently the people helping are me and infiminer.

UPDATED PICTURES
these will be added to the OP after 2 comments within the time period they were posted

« Last Edit: March 30, 2013, 06:21:44 PM by Pass »

Not optimal for a DM. Lacks flow. Have many dead ends I presume.

Salvage would work great.

It looks good, but that red and gray building next to the tallest blue one looks out of place to me.

It looks good, but that red and gray building next to the tallest blue one looks out of place to me.
red/yellow or purple/grey??

the purple/grey is a parking garage.
the red/yellow is mcdonalds headquarters, lol.

First time i have been credited for something I made.  :cookieMonster: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

red/yellow or purple/grey??

the purple/grey is a parking garage.
the red/yellow is mcdonalds headquarters, lol.
Oh, that is purple.

Oh, that is purple.
it has been relocated behind the radio tower.

never really saw the true appeal to these. yes its classic, but i think blocklands building has advanced past what it used to be. i like it pass, keep up the good work

never really saw the true appeal to these. yes its classic, but i think blocklands building has advanced past what it used to be. i like it pass, keep up the good work
thanks, and i know we've advanced but the point of this is to feel classical, so yes, it is supposed to feel like what we were before advancing.

Pass; the very first hipster blockhead.

updated picture added to the OP!

okay, most likely going to be a salvage... just saying.

That looks pretty good. Really looks like a noobish build.

That looks pretty good. Really looks like a noobish build.

Excuse me, but your point is kind of confusing here, I mean, do you like the build or...

Oh sheesh, I'm dumb. Did you mean that he got the aspect right of a retro/noobish build?

EDIT: Even If its retro, it necessarily isn't noobish.