Author Topic: "Authentication Failed for BLID 5227"  (Read 2005 times)

I really wonder why this is happening. I cannot get to RTB, I only get that error message, or any servers, because: "Server could not verify your BLID" How can I get past this, I have tried restarting many times, still doesn't work.

Help, please.

"authencation failed for BLID 5227"

"Wilson fix that authencation for BLID 5227"

"but sir.. there is no BLID 5227"

*dramatic music*

"authencation failed for BLID 5227"

"Wilson fix that authencation for BLID 5227"

"but sir.. there is no BLID 5227"

*dramatic music*

This is not a place for jokes, or pranks - This is a place for help. If you are not enough intelligent to provide it, get out.

Please post your console log.

Okay, I hope this works. I just opened BL, and opened RTB, and closed it.

Try taking rtb out of add ons and start without it and maybe it will work :)

Here, follow my steps very closely.
1. Rename Addons to Addons.old, this will cause the launcher to overwrite the addons.old folder. (credit for this step goes to greek2me)
2. Delete your key.dat file, so when you startup blockland it will ask you for your key.
3. Attempt to connect to a server.
Hope this helps!
:D

"Authentication Failed for BLID 5227"

This implies that this is not your main key to me.

Key sharing causes the Authentication error. If you are not the only one using this key, then this error will occur.

Try taking rtb out of add ons and start without it and maybe it will work :)
That is not a solution as RTB is a must-have.

"Authentication Failed for BLID 5227"

This implies that this is not your main key to me.

Key sharing causes the Authentication error. If you are not the only one using this key, then this error will occur.

I haven't shared this key to anyone. The Error message is common, you might think that because you haven't encountered it yet.

Here, follow my steps very closely.
1. Rename Addons to Addons.old, this will cause the launcher to overwrite the addons.old folder. (credit for this step goes to greek2me)
2. Delete your key.dat file, so when you startup blockland it will ask you for your key.
3. Attempt to connect to a server.
Hope this helps!
:D

Hmmm... I tried it, renamed Add ons to "Addons.old" and deleted Key.dat. Still doesn't work. Damn.

I have encountered it. Several times. The most common reason is bad internet connection. But sharing the ID is possible too.

Apparently I can't still get it working, tried maxx's steps, still doesn't work. What should I do?

(sorry for late bump)

Apparently I can't still get it working, tried maxx's steps, still doesn't work. What should I do?

(sorry for late bump)
Did you try reinstalling Blockland? If not, try that. PM me if it doesn't work.

Badspot should look into why there have been so many auth failures lately.

Did you try reinstalling Blockland? If not, try that. PM me if it doesn't work.
Stop telling people to PM you. Do not PM this guy, just talk in this Help topic.

I had this about a month ago

Unplug your internet, wait 30 mins and plug it back in.

This will reset your IP address and will fix your problem
(hopefully)