Author Topic: GPU Help! (HIS AMD Radeon HD 7750)  (Read 1386 times)

So I have the AMD Radeon HD 7750 made by HIS.
Link where I got it
Specs:
 Memory Type:   DDR3
Memory Interface   128-bit
Video Memory   2048MB
Core Clock           800 MHz
Memory Clock        1600 MHz

Specs via Dxdiag

So Im thinking my GPU is not being used to its fullest, I cannot go higher than normal on Arma II with higher than 15-20 fps. Its nothing else with my computer, my PSU is 600 watt, Intel i7 2.93 GHz CPU, and 6GB of DDR3 RAM.

I do have the iTurbo disc, which basically lets me overclock and stuff like that. Now this is just a thought, I know DxDiag isn't exactly reliable, its just what I think might have to do with it.

loving computer megathread

what graphics card did you have before the current card you have?

this isn't necessarily a high end card, and between that and the fact that Arma really is just generally VERY badly optimized probably results in that
how's it perform in other games

posting for help in the computer megathread is generally completely pointless, as with most megathreads, since everyone will generally already be in the middle of some other conversation and will offer minimal to no help as such

what graphics card did you have before the current card you have?
Had the HD 5450.
this isn't necessarily a high end card, and between that and the fact that Arma really is just generally VERY badly optimized probably results in that
how's it perform in other games
It gets medium settings in most games, but Im pretty sure it should run better than what it is.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2013, 12:01:02 PM by Slugger »

weird, everything else looks really good too, especially the i7
i'd say go check with the actual HIS support but
don't expect any help at all from HIS, the best you can do is an email support ticket. I'll spend a few extra bucks for a card with some tech support next time.
in fact, going off the reviews, this is apparently a really unreliable card; either it's great or it barely works

going off the reviews, this is apparently a really unreliable card; either it's great or it barely works
Great... I was considering replacing my ATI Radeon HD 5590 with two 7750s.

you should, just don't get it from HIS

Run Furmark and see if you get similar results that other people got with the same card.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2013, 12:41:57 PM by KoopaScooper »