Author Topic: Hodototman- Trolling/Flaming my inbox for no reason  (Read 10462 times)

Oh no, I know why the drama was made. I know I was a loving prick. I apologized and setro accepted.

also yola, you're being such a loving hypocrite it's not even funny.

does it matter

Oh no, I know why the drama was made. I know I was a loving prick. I apologized and setro accepted.

he might've forgiven you, other people have not. you're an asshat and i don't understand how anyone could even try to justify your richardish behavior.

I don't know either of them that personally, but from the point of you I am given, bottom line, Hodoto went out of line.

-snip-
also yola, you're being such a loving hypocrite it's not even funny.
Just because he 'forgave' you doesn't mean that everything is a-okay, and you just get to continue being a prick.

And I think, once, I stated in a drama topic that it wasn't worthy of a drama, and it actually wasn't, as deemed by most of the community.
Hypocritical would not be a correct word to use against the post I made against you, rather it should be 'true'.

I don't know either of them that personally, but from the point of you I am given, bottom line, Hodoto went out of line.

I agree.
ahhh I just saw this

It's quite funny how you're calling others annoying on Skype, when you had to make a public apology for being an annoying cunt on Skype yourself.

Guys, please stop bumping this.
It's over, he apologized and I accepted it.
Please stop beating the dead horse.

Guys, please stop bumping this.
It's over, he apologized and I accepted it.
Please stop beating the dead horse.
Nice bump dumbstuff.
Again, you have no right or place to tell anyone to discontinue a drama thread, it isn't your place whether you created it or not; the fact remains that hodot is a complete egotistical prick.

Nice bump dumbstuff.
Again, you have no right or place to tell anyone to discontinue a drama thread, it isn't your place whether you created it or not; the fact remains that hodot is a complete egotistical prick.
sounds like you might be gaining weight and turning green over there.

sounds like you might be gaining weight and turning green over there.
I actually wasn't even mad, but okay, continue to follow my posts and post about the sorts, doesn't bother me.
Have fuuuun.

Nice bump dumbstuff.
He's trying to be nice goddamnit, stop being such a prick.

He's trying to be nice goddamnit, stop being such a prick.

So nowadays being 'nice' means to BUMP a topic that was almost dead to tell everyone to stop BUMPING the topic?

Then tell people that have every right to continue the conversation to stop because he said so.

Ohhhhh, I forgot that's what society deems as being nice.

If you didn't catch on because I wouldn't expect you to, that was a little thing called sarcasm
Stop being a little bitch and realize that attention whoring isn't being nice

So nowadays being 'nice' means to BUMP a topic that was almost dead to tell everyone to stop BUMPING the topic?

Then tell people that have every right to continue the conversation to stop because he said so.

Ohhhhh, I forgot that's what society deems as being nice.

If you didn't catch on because I wouldn't expect you to, that was a little thing called sarcasm
Stop being a little bitch and realize that attention whoring isn't being nice
What's wrong with a guy bumping his own drama?

What's wrong with a guy bumping his own drama?

I just literally can't believe you just... Like holy stuff.
People are legitimately as handicapped as this?

Hoooooly forget.

Let me explain this to you little forget for brains.

Jimmy dislikes Bobby
Jimmy tells his friends that he dislikes Bobby because Bobby stole his lunch one day
Jimmy's friends tell Jimmy they also dislike Bobby, but for other reasons
A week later, Jimmy has been left out of his little conversation about Bobby
Jimmy figures he isn't getting enough attention so he hops into the conversation and blurts:
"GUYS ITS OK I TOLD BOBBY I FORGIVE HIM, STOP TALKING ABOUT HIM PLEASE BECAUSE I FORGAVE HIM"

It doesn't loving matter Jimmy forgave Bobby, you know why? Because Jimmy's thoughts aren't loving relevant.  Jimmy is an attention whoring little twat.

You better lay off, you might actually kill him...