best april fools joke ever

Author Topic: best april fools joke ever  (Read 3698 times)

this is loving amazing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTTVttEU_is&feature=youtu.be

so this game called War Thunder where you fight with warplanes against each other got this new update for april fools where you can play as the "pony" nation

this is amazing

oh my god wow.

I know who I am shooting down.

you guys can try this out too, the game is free to play and is absolutely amazing

Oh my jesus its the rise of the pegasus

i was thinking of getting War Thunder, being a fan of the WWII-era, but the thing stopping me is the size, which I have no idea how big the installer is/whatever

i was thinking of getting War Thunder, being a fan of the WWII-era, but the thing stopping me is the size, which I have no idea how big the installer is/whatever
it's 5.5 gigs

I think the greatest april fools joke ever was the new adventure time episode
i don't even know how to describe that stuff

it's 5.5 gigs
does it have an installer and when it downloads it's something like 100 MB? Or is it the file that's downloaded 5.5 gigs?

I think the greatest april fools joke ever was the new adventure time episode
i don't even know how to describe that stuff

Wat

i no longer want to play this game

i mean, bronies themselves aren't TOO bad but when their crap is out there more than I see furries...augh.

does it have an installer and when it downloads it's something like 100 MB? Or is it the file that's downloaded 5.5 gigs?
the installer which is only a couple megabytes downloads a 5.5 gig file

i no longer want to play this game

i mean, bronies themselves aren't TOO bad but when their crap is out there more than I see furries...augh.
so they are going to have this update as an APRIL FOOLS JOKE for one day

and you don't want to play the game anymore?

Wat
if you saw the episode you would know

also you guys are really pathetic with the pony hate stuff