Author Topic: Replica Saturn V Rocket  (Read 7467 times)

Since a few people have made some rockets already, I decided to try my luck and create the Ironic Saturn V rocket. (also KSP is brokish so i'm putting my rocket science into blockland)
Time Spent: Three hours
Mass: 2647 bricks.
Height: 2722/3 Studs tall (Four 64x cubes plus 16x cube plus 2/3 brick
Width: Fits inside a 32x baseplate
Density: All hollow (Since most of it is fuel tanks anyways.

Onto Picture!

Small distorsion because the rocket was too big to take a picture of it alone so I had to take several and crop ontop of eachother

In space!

Rate all you want.

Nice Work! Keep going!

10/10
Great job, Dillpickle!

Amazing, saw it in your server.
10/10

10/10
it'd be nice if you included some aspects of a launch station, i.e. the big crane thing (i don't know its actual name lol)

10/10
it'd be nice if you included some aspects of a launch station, i.e. the big crane thing (i don't know its actual name lol)
The launch tower and all? I could have, would have taken a lot more since it's all intertwined metal and all, maybe if I create a smaller rocket (which I might) I'll introduce it.

Those engines look bad.  Really bad. 
Overall the build could have been better.
5/10

"looks like a snake"

gj dillpickle

uh oh it keeps happening

Not as good as this one.

In all seriousness though, great job. 10/10

Edit: Think you could take a picture with a blockhead next to it so we can see the scale?
« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 01:53:41 PM by Ticonderoga »

Incredibly nice. Since the Saturn 5 was practically my child hood, if you need any help/ questions or want to know details, let me know. Id love to check this out in game. Also, is the whole service module completed, as well as the LEM?

Not as good as this one.

In all seriousness though, great job. 10/10

Edit: Think you could take a picture with a blockhead next to it so we can see the scale?
In a few pictures you can see a white jeep, that's the best comparison I could get. A blockhead, you couldn't even see it.

You can go to the Mun!

good job on this :D