Author Topic: I played ROBLOX today...  (Read 8628 times)

ok, ok here's my list of stuff i destroyed and how much it could be worth in "robux":

Giant's head-$25.000
Semi truck-$500.000
Pirate ship-$750.000
17 sedans-$116.700
4 vans-$25.000
2 mini submarines-$55.000
something that looked a bit like the empire state building 0_o -$1.500.000
Giant's entire digestive sistem (after blowing up his head) -$500.000

there's more but i forgot which ones

you don't get that you bumped the topic and will probably be flamed for it do you?

LOL wow I think that's the longest bump I've ever whitnessed...
And in any forum o.o

Quote from: JDofPivot on Today at 11:22:59 AM
LOL wow I think that's the longest bump I've ever whitnessed...
And in any forum o.o
http://www.blockland.us/smf/index.php?topic=7978.15

http://www.blockland.us/smf/index.php?topic=2969.0  :cookieMonster:
No, this is the Longest Bump.

You people are even worse than ROBLOX people. At least we don't sit around all day playing with bricks while insulting some other game that wants nothing to do with you.

Why did I say we? ROBLOX does suck donkey ass. The admins are a bunch of dumbstuffs who don't even know how to properly IP ban someone. This is my 4th IP ban, and when it fails, I'll give those bitches hell.

You people are even worse than ROBLOX people. At least we don't sit around all day playing with bricks while insulting some other game that wants nothing to do with you.

Why did I say we? ROBLOX does suck donkey ass. The admins are a bunch of dumbstuffs who don't even know how to properly IP ban someone. This is my 4th IP ban, and when it fails, I'll give those bitches hell.
Err, All the people trying to insult Roblox are just our handicapped group of players.

Of course we're going to have people insulting Roblox when we have a bunch of players, you guys have some too that will also do 'raids'. The point is both communities have good and bad people so just keep in mind the majority of us want nothing to do with you too.

Zuka, Calm the hell down.

Well, I'm working on my own game. If you want to see the progress, go here.

Gah, I hate it when people bump old topics of mine. I won't lock it, but I request that people stop posting.

Request denied.  I'm downloading ROBLOX now to try the bombs.

Well, I'm working on my own game. If you want to see the progress, go here.
All you are doing is sitting around and whining at us.