My mom just said I was a dissapointment

Author Topic: My mom just said I was a dissapointment  (Read 4124 times)

On Saterday my mom and my dad were arguing about stuff (And this was that really bad kind of arguing) I got to my limit and broke down crying in my dad's room, when he went up to check on me he noticed that my eyes were red, and went back down stairs and yelled at my mom again. When she came up my dad was telling her to not go up but she still did, she told me that she didn't understand my dad and then I ran to my room yelling "NO NO NO NO!" I slamed the door and tried to lock it but I was shaking too much and I just fumbled with the lock when she came back in she tried to open the door but I was pushing on it with all of my strength, she eventualy got in and said something like "Stop crying" and then my dad came in and told her to get out, after a while of arguing about putting me in the middle of things dad went away and told me to scream if needed so then my mom started to try and comfort me and eventualy I got tired of her telling me to "Stop crying" so I did and she left, when she left dad came in and was saying he was sorry for making things worst and ask if he should just leave for most of the day, I stayed silent and he just said he'll decide, later he left and at about 3:30 he came back and then the rest of the day was usual but my mom and dad were ignoring each other. Today my mom asked me if I wanted to go to a party (Probably one of her friends) and I said no, then she started saying things like "You love your dad more" and "Why don't you ever listen to me?" then she said that today is the last day she'll ever do stuff for us and said to me "You are a dissapointment" went to the kitchen my brother Greg (Epicduke) started crying and I got loving pissed I made my hardest fist and just sat on the sofa thinking that she is over reacting and she's loving crazy. Later Greg calmed down and was barely making noise when mom said "Stop crying Gregory its the truth!" and he broke down again, I wasn't crying because I let everything out on Saturday and then Greg got up and went to his room. A minute later I got up, turned off the Wii and left to my room turned on the 3DS and typed this.

What the forget is wrong with me?

I felt sorry for you, read the whole thing

whats her ID I'll ban her from my server asap

My mom always tells me how I was an accident and I'm worthless and goes as far as to say she should have gotten an abortion.
This belongs in Off-Topic.

Everyone being a friend about the wrong board, please forget off, report it to be moved and move on with your life.

OT:
Op, there's nothing wrong with you, just because your parents have a bat stuff crazy marriage doesn't make you any less of a person.  Good luck getting through it all

My condolences, it's not nice when parents fight.

Oh my god. Your mother is a horrible person.

yeah we don't need her spamming the chat and freekilling

This belongs in Off-Topic. Ask Badspot to move it.

I, for one admit that if I had ever had to deal with that, I would get extremely angry. Not just angry, violent even. Usually when I was a child (and had no idea about my mental problems), the only way I could stop my parents from fighting was raise my fist. Before they were both murdered, that is.

My mom says that all of the time... as a joke. I know that she LOVES me, so when she says "you're an accident," I feel good inside.

Feel better, though.

My parents fought once and they almost divorced. Was not a pleasant moment. Thinking about it makes me want to die.

yeah we don't need her spamming the chat and freekilling
Real-life drama posted in Blockland drama is a joke to many people.