Author Topic: Dear "Females"  (Read 2960 times)

I really don't see a point in bitching about women not have love with you just because you opened a door to them.

We should instead bitch about these "people".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2KPeMcYsuc
all i see is a tiny weaner and scalding oil

Clearly the only reasonable explanation can be that the women of the world are all in on a vast conspiracy to keep you out of relationships forever.

Or perhaps the problem is you just need to get off your ass and ask someone you like out and not buy into this whole nice guy/bad guy/game theory/PHEROMONES/PUA pop-psych bullstuff that the idiots in the Internet spoon feed to everyone.

seriously forget reddit forever
« Last Edit: April 10, 2013, 02:47:16 PM by Wedge »

-snip-
I got this from my Facebook, Someone posted it at News Feed. I have decided, I want share with other males Blockland forumer.
I loving hate this ignorant picture.

Why don't you love me, lady? I was only artificially and selfishly 'nice' to you so I could get you in a relationship for the facade to falter a few weeks in and then attempt to keep you using my big fat ego. I'm sooooo tired of being a nice guy.

Why don't you love me, lady? I was only artificially and selfishly 'nice' to you so I could get you in a relationship for the facade to falter a few weeks in and then attempt to keep you using my big fat ego. I'm sooooo tired of being a nice guy.
Basically the picture in the OP:
>pretend to be nice to get 'reward'
>it fails
>other guys pretends to be nice to get 'reward'
>it works
>complain about 'finishing last'

idk why guys get so confused about girls

as corny as it is, be yourself, be confident, and be awesome

not that hard

idk why guys get so confused about girls

as corny as it is, be yourself, be confident, and be awesome

not that hard
Nothing corny about it.

Being yourself is what you should do anyways. Being fake gets you caught and distrusted in the end. I see it a lot.