Author Topic: Cloudly, a loving badmin  (Read 3308 times)

Alrighty, here it goes.
I was playing on High-Definition's dog fighting serever, Cloudly gets on for normal admin service, after once, accidently locking missiles on him while he was stand on the carrier, he gave me one warning with the message, "Spawnkill warning 1, >:)" I happily agreed and stopped, soon after, he gave me another warning for no reason, he was parachuting onto the island and I killed him with my missiles, again. He gave another warning for no reason. I began to explain why that wasn't spawn kill and he banned me, therefore, being a badmin, here's the ban message, "disrespecti."

He even mis-spelled Disrespect.

I was about to join this server too.
This is kind of a turnoff....

well uh, I think you stole ultimax's avatar (I forgot if it was ultimax or if there even is someone named ultimax)
but uh

he sounds like a loving douchebag, whats his BLID

Update, he banned me again for getting on the server and calling him a badmin.
Name:Cloudly
BLID:21068
Reason: Risrespecting admin, continueing to do so

It's completly fine, lots of people have that "do not dance on car" gif
last time I checked only Marcem had it

Do you have any pictures of what happened so there is proof?

Do you have any pictures of what happened so there is proof?
I have pictures on fraps, but I'm having errors uploading them to image shack, I could share them if anyone will offer any help
They are in jpeg format. (they are only pictures of the ban messages)

I have pictures on fraps, but I'm having errors uploading them to image shack, I could share them if anyone will offer any help
They are in jpeg format. (they are only pictures of the ban messages)
http://imgur.com

Actually Churro, I am Cloudy. I gave you a warning for disrespecting admins,Disobeying admins.
So suck my white puffy richard. :/

Nice dismiss of that post, get banned please.

the server's a stuffhole anyway.
they have both BF3 weapons and normal standalone weapons enabled...
which alone makes it a stuffhole.

haha kid u hav a chod!!!

the server's a stuffhole anyway.
they have both BF3 weapons and normal standalone weapons enabled...
which alone makes it a stuffhole.

haha kid u hav a chod!!!

Plus the build sucks. I got banned from there permanently by the host for saying that. Also the guy was saying I was hating on him for months when I only met him on Filipe's server like 3 days before that. He said he used to stalk me lol

Plus the build sucks. I got banned from there permanently by the host for saying that. Also the guy was saying I was hating on him for months when I only met him on Filipe's server like 3 days before that. He said he used to stalk me lol

xD lolno
High Def banned you for something you did awhile ago.
Lolo!