Author Topic: metro 2033 the book has arrived  (Read 1588 times)

iunno about you but uh

a picture would be fantastic

The worst translation I've ever read

Still a good book though

iunno about you but uh

a picture would be fantastic
A picture of what? A book?
The worst translation I've ever read

Still a good book though
Bah I need to buy it but if the translation is bad I don't know if I want too.

he was asking for proof, silly

had to attach it because imgur is a bitch

he was asking for proof, silly

had to attach it because imgur is a bitch
I don't trust you have a foot, please take a picture of it.

A picture of what? A book?
what you don't like staring at pictures of books like i do?!?!?!
naw i'm just saying it because normally making topics showing that you've bought something would normally show a picture of their newly acquired goods/good. without a picture normally that makes a topic shallow even if it's simply to inform people. no need to dig into it.

Bah I need to buy it but if the translation is bad I don't know if I want too.
It's okay, there's just quite a few sections in the book where the sentence formatting makes you go "what" and you have to re-read it a couple of times to get what's going on.

And then there's the fact that the Kalashnikovs everyone uses keep switching between being submachine guns, rifles and machine guns.

- wrong thread -
« Last Edit: April 09, 2013, 06:31:59 PM by blockguy123 »

wanna know how to survive when you drink bleach?

you dont
well how did that get there

I thought it a nice read, although sadly I played the game first, and it's interpretation of the story is obviously different than the novel itself. I haven't grabbed my mitts on 2034 yet and I think I should. Nice anti-joke mispost by the way lol

I thought it a nice read, although sadly I played the game first, and it's interpretation of the story is obviously different than the novel itself. I haven't grabbed my mitts on 2034 yet and I think I should.
metro 2034 is all russian i think no translation yet

metro 2034 is all russian i think no translation yet
I got too excited or something because I heard from a friend it was supposed to be translated soon, I'm showcasing a lot of stupidity on this topic and I apologize.