Author Topic: I can't load Imgur's website or any images.  (Read 4408 times)

Since Wednesday, I haven't been able to load imgur. This is a link to imgur. You are likely able to click it, and so am I. My problem is that when I click on any link from imgur or attempt to type in the URL and load it, it'll just endlessly load. It won't even leave the website I was on beforehand. In the bottom left hand corner of my Chrome window, it'll just claim it is 'Waiting for imgur.com.'

I'm not sure what could be causing this, but I could really use some help. It's a bit annoying when I'm attempting to look at a picture and I can't.

filmot.com
Does this work? This is an imgur mirror or something.

filmot.com
Does this work? This is an imgur mirror or something.

The little loading circle (for lack of a better word) in the tab spins quickly and it doesn't load.

Have your parents installed Net Nanny or something on your computer?

Also try this: 54.243.128.92

Works for me.
Try tinypic.com it's almost exactly like Imgur.

Anti-virus could do this too. I know my old anti-virus did this. Some safe websites got blocked and a ton of pictures.

Have your parents installed Net Nanny or something on your computer?

Also try this: 54.243.128.92

No. My parents don't have access to my computer. The IP also doesn't work. Thanks though.

Works for me.
Try tinypic.com it's almost exactly like Imgur.

That's not the point. I'm not looking for image hosting; I'm attempting to fix this because many sites use imgur for image hosting and if it's not responding then I can't see images.

Anti-virus could do this too. I know my old anti-virus did this. Some safe websites got blocked and a ton of pictures.

I doubt it's my antivirus. It was literally working Tuesday night. I got on my computer Wednesday night and it wouldn't load.

No. My parents don't have access to my computer. The IP also doesn't work. Thanks though.

That's not the point. I'm not looking for image hosting; I'm attempting to fix this because many sites use imgur for image hosting and if it's not responding then I can't see the pics.
oh I see what you mean now.

Try resetting your router? idk running out of ideas.

Also try a different browser