Author Topic: Twizzle's Fort Wars  (Read 2698 times)

So today I deicded to join Twizzle's (6494) server because I was bored and I had nothing better to do. Quickly after joining I realized what an abusive admin he was. I've provided proof in the form of screenshots with an explanation below.

I don't remember the context of this picture exactly, but I think it had something to do with Twizzle banning one of his friends.

Dominus Tempus was banned for this, this was shortly after superblock! was banned.

This was immediately after I joined, instead of Twizzle explaining of why the server was laggy (he was hosting from the UK) he decided to lash out against Kison, he was banned shortly after.

Here Twizzle is seen updating the server for admin only wrench events, I assume to gain some sort of unfair advantage.

Here is where I got kicked for getting killed be Twizzle, killing himself in the process, I was simply looking around his base before deciding to build my own (I never got that far). I assume he kicked be out of spite that he killed himself in the process of killing me.

In short, I would try to avoid this server.

sounds like a roostersucker
/support

Twizzle was admin on Tezuni's once.
He banned me for a day just because I killed him when he had the BALDR.
He's always been a badmin and he wants everyone do it his way or he'll ban you.
In other terms, don't be his servant and/or don't let him win, he'll get rid of you.
Support.

I was just perma banned for no reason! NEVER go to this badmins server.

He destrocto waned my build twice! Then perma banned me for no reason! NEVER go to this badmins server.

hi friends
i dont recall being admin on tezunis, but it is plausible because i've been playing for a while now. sorry about that man, i must have been like 11 or something.
I guess the way I handled the situations on my server was terrible, and I accept that. there isn't really anything I can say that would make you think of me differently, but I was having a particularly rough day (not an excuse) and having lots of people joining my server mad it hard to control. When people started saying that it was laggy etc. I got extremely annoyed, as there was nothing I could do to change it.
I can't remember why I banned superblock, so if you had the chatlogs I could try to explain my rage.
Like I said, I still can't remember why I banned Kison either, but it was probably some bullstuff reason.

And sgt. i Dwanded your build because I repeatedly told you to get rid of your checkpoint (Not allowed them, it said so in the rules) and I told you to get rid of your weapons and structure them in a certain way and you didn't.

So like I said, I was angry, I Know that's not an excuse, but hopefully you can kind of see why I did what I did.

(Anyone I banned, you're unbanned now btw)

I'd love to accept this when I find at least two people who will come and say you've changed and you aren't badministrating any more.

I'd love to accept this when I find at least two people who will come and say you've changed and you aren't badministrating any more.
Godd point. there are two people on my server right now, but I don't think any of them browse the forums. I did have a loving rage a minute ago, but I think I'm on a comedown now.

Hes calmed down, fine now

Godd point. there are two people on my server right now, but I don't think any of them browse the forums. I did have a loving rage a minute ago, but I think I'm on a comedown now.
Go to a therapist if your anger issues are this bad, You got pissed off at people for killing you once. That's therapy worthy.

Go to a therapist if your anger issues are this bad, You got pissed off at people for killing you once. That's therapy worthy.
Except that that wasn't the reason I got angry. Plus, compared to regular anger, this really doesn't compare. I don't know if you use a different name on blockland, but from my knowledge, you weren't even on the server, so you wouldn't know.

He has calmed down now, he was mad because a few people (who i will not name) kept pissing him off while he was building.

I was on his server.
He expects to have a successful fortwars with admin only wrench events.