Author Topic: Really Mlockha?  (Read 1911 times)

Alright so Im having problems with Pastry and Mlockha. They are all acting like richards. And mlockha starts spamming balls everywhere to get an admins attention. I mean wtf is this.

They also get all apestuff about us politely watching them practice. I mean what? Your going to show your tactics anyways. So they make this big spammy red wall multiple times so we dont get to see them. What has this world come to.

mlockha has a history of being a moron

mlockha has a history of being a moron
he's also a wannabe tough guy, flaming everyone and trying to act like kaiiu.

Grow up lol

One little incident and you have to report it to drama

Mlockha is a huge richard.
Especially when he gets upset.
inb4kaiiu

bahahahaha you are such a hypocrite
you did the same thing in practice, and you were being a bad sport. You kept going "Wow pastry, bad partner!".

you did the same thing in practice, and you were being a bad sport. You kept going "Wow pastry, bad partner!".
woops double post forgot to mention this
The basketballs disappeared in like 5 seconds and they don't lag you unless you have horrible internet.

oh WOW

Grow up lol

I thought that was the point of Drama.

Uhmmm, any proof?

You still sound like a richard. The OP had provided pictures and all you have provided is somewhat-egotistical text.

Grow up lol

I can pull up several drama's over one little incident.

Grow up lol

One incident? Do you want me to upload a days worth of pictures? Nah I dont want to thanks.

Jakob has been spamming too it seems, at todays practice.