Author Topic: Slowsnow2's Deathrun!  (Read 6680 times)

This will be fun.

DONT worry he wont get it :P we have 2 check his snake size he feel 13 sizers 2 small

Oh god. I smell a badmin.
1, torhu has lost her admin, and lost her blockland as of current
what if he's serious

oh dear
I dont know whether to say yes or no to him, just because he is my friend but not at all because of his application
This will be fun.
Well we will see wont we? 
Just a heads up, a new deathrun map is coming out tomorrow morning.

In-game name:Creepa
Blockland ID:34125
Timezone and time you'll be on:MNT Canada, probably whenever the server is up
Why should I make you admin?:I've played a lot of deathrun servers

and this

In-game name:Creepa
Blockland ID:34125
Timezone and time you'll be on:MNT Canada, probably whenever the server is up
Why should I make you admin?:I've played a lot of deathrun servers

and this
-snip-

Just because you've played on deathrun servers before doesn't mean you are a good admin. We need experience with administaration, not gameplay.

In-game Name: [Wat]FreeOwn[Wat]
BL_ID: 25528
Time: On The Weekends
Reason to be admin: I Could Be A Good Helper

In-game name: Redconer

Blockland ID: 33688

Timezone and time you'll be on: CST and I'll be on from 6:00am-5:00pm in the weekends and 7:00pm-midnight on fridays

Why should I make you admin?: I am a reasonable person to be an administrator because I take effort on my administration job everytime. I bring entertainment to the servers I'm admin in. I never act useless or else that's not doing my job at all. I can create things you can't imagine in your mind.

The new map's traps are too long.

The new map's traps are too long.
you are the only one that thinks that, unless someone else wants to speak up. and i don't see a problem with the traps, any smaller and they would look stupid. at least in my opinion

In-game name: Visolator
Blockland ID: 20490

Why should I make you admin?:
I want to stop certain kinds of arguments that are terrible and I want to try to make the game better. I will always try to make the server balanced, and I would never abuse my admin. If someone needs help, I would be there for them so I could help their problem. I also would never build inside the arena without your permission.  I will not build in the arena without permission.
   I would never accuse a player if they didn't even do anything, even if they were blamed on, I would need some evidence before doing anything to the suspect. I would also like to help out the server; I am a decent scripter, I will be glad to help with anything that you would really need help on. If something goes wrong on the server, I will be there to fix it, if it's possible.

My Timezone/Region: (UTC-07:00) Mountain Time (US & Canada)
Times I will be on blockland:
Sunday-Thursday: 4pm-8pm
Friday-Saturday: 9am-3am (Not the whole time, there are different times when I am on)

Bump! Today we released two things: Buying music and a second map!

We've also added some more admins.

you are the only one that thinks that, unless someone else wants to speak up. and i don't see a problem with the traps, any smaller and they would look stupid. at least in my opinion

Count how many players that just wait at the traps.

Try to make a vote, that will solve this :)

OP isn't adding in the new admins