Author Topic: Boston Marathon rocked by explosion  (Read 13753 times)

You'll notice that Americans value themselves far more than anyone else. A week after Gritty Grapnel, 63 people were trampled in Africa (mostly kids) and no stuffs were given.
and when like 300 people died in a club fire in brazil nobody in the united states gave two stuffs
I'm sure those countries don't care about us either

Oh my god, you mean America cares more about things that directly affected Americans?!?!?!
forget THE USA!!!
Talking about the entire world. It's no secret that the American life is more valuable than any other.

Oh my god, you mean America cares more about things that directly affected Americans?!?!?!
forget THE USA!!!
It's how disproportionate the amount of empathy is spread that is irritating. Sure I can understand people caring more about Boston, but then not giving any forgets about anything else in the world is annoying.

Talking about the entire world. It's no secret that the American life is more valuable than any other.
I was replying to Dan, not you.

forget THE USA!!!
survival of the fittest yo

survival of the fittest yo
Is barbaric and primitive. Since when have humans adhered to nature's limitations?

It's how disproportionate the amount of empathy is spread that is irritating. Sure I can understand people caring more about Boston, but then not giving any forgets about anything else in the world is annoying.

i apologize for caring more about what happens to white people than sandstuffters

heard about this right after it happened, it's pretty sad

especially at a thing like a marathon

Is barbaric and primitive. Since when have humans adhered to nature's limitations?
Actually everything we do is within the limitations OF NATURE, evolutinary wise.

Actually everything we do is within the limitations OF NATURE, evolutinary wise.

you actually believe in evolution? don't you know that's against the bible?

i apologize for caring more about what happens to white people than sandstuffters

We sand people are angry.

oh no, what are you gonna do, throw a kebab at me?

Actually no I dont. I purposfully say things like that to feed the ignorance of mankind of course.

oh no you did not just